Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Ooops, ...I get it now. I thought it was a leaving present for 15 years service, ...not just a present for completing 15 years service. Doh. GLWTS again.
  2. Couldn't tell Will he was doing like 90mph drifting sideways through traffic. I jest of course Will, ...Chris was driving sensibly and as he said that roundabout is deadly so you have to keep your eyes peeled otherwise someone will crash into you. Shhhh I told Will I would take care of her haha! Should have seen the Brembos smoking too!!
  3. Nah don't do that Kev, ...definitely a car that's meant to be driven imo.
  4. Lovely watch Jon and personally I might have been tempted just to keep it but if it doesn't suit you or you wouldn't wear it then better off selling it to a good home. One thing, ...if you have the original receipt have you tried taking it back to the shop it was bought from to see if they'd give you most, if not all of the money that your ex-employers spent on it? Just an idea. GLWTS.
  5. Lovely pictures and great looking cars. Bet they sounded great in that car park.
  6. Betty looked very happy Will.
  7. Couldn't tell Will he was doing like 90mph drifting sideways through traffic. I jest of course Will, ...Chris was driving sensibly and as he said that roundabout is deadly so you have to keep your eyes peeled otherwise someone will crash into you.
  8. ^^ Agree with most of that guBBy but you should change "sometimes" to "most of the time".
  9. That is annoying. You're not saving anything really with that seller so I'd just get it from "Mishimoto UK" directly, ...you can then ring them & hopefully get the correct sandwich plate without any issues. Link: http://www.mishimoto.co.uk/make-model.html?make=Nissan&model=350Z&year=2003
  10. GMballistic

    Locations

    Definitely, ...especially as the weather get's better.
  11. Stevo's definitely going to want to be Maverick so watch out Goose.
  12. Not nice having damage done to your car Stu but really it doesn't look that bad. Tbh most "normal" folk wouldn't even notice but then us car folk are an OCD lot. Good luck with the body shop.
  13. Can't wait to see your colour choice G.
  14. Congrats, ...worthy Zed.
  15. Cheers for sharing chips. Nice to read good things about the cars we drive.
  16. This evening around 5:30pm I spotted Whacky Wills old Zed AKA "Black Betty" on the Ely roundabout in Cardiff. Gutted we weren't going the same way at the time and not even sure if you noticed me but gave you a wave anyway.
  17. ^^ That's more like it Will.
  18. Now that is a bit steep !!! Claims to be number 149 which is the same as the one that ITFC is interested in buying on another eBay sellers account. Reads very similar so somethings not right there and I'm not just talking about the price.
  19. Well that's dodgy then.
  20. You been puffing Gareth..!!! :scare: Only my E-cig Will, ...only the E-cig.
  21. Welcome aboard Nick. They do command more of a premium the GT4 editions from what I've heard but it's a secondhand car so it's always worth haggling. I'd say that one was a little expensive but it does look like a really good Zed imo.
  22. GMballistic

    Locations

    It's like you have something better to do or something. Hope the engine swaps going well.
  23. ^^ That does sound fantastic Doogy.
  24. GMballistic

    Locations

    No family loyalty.
  25. ^^ Very cool Stu, ....really need to have a play with my GoPro and try out the time lapse.
×
×
  • Create New...