Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. .....my first batch of ejuice was ready this morning, the Mrs has been vaping it all day with no ill effects must say I'm very pleased with the early results, batch no2 is underway, I've gone for banana 2.0 (same as the first batch but with a little flavour tweek) as her indoors likes this and a 50/50 mix of strawberry milkshake & banana mmmmm fingers x'd Can't believe you're using the Mrs as your guinea pig. Fair play for giving it ago though and hope all goes well.
  2. GMballistic

    Locations

    I did mention to delete any names that shouldn't be on the list anymore on the previous page after Pete mentioned that quite a few didn't have their Zeds anymore. I have no idea so didn't want to obviously just start deleting names at random. Guess Ian isn't really checking up on this thread anymore either.
  3. What did the banana say to the vibrator? Why are you shaking?! ...She's going to me afterwards!! Poor effort I know.
  4. GMballistic

    Locations

    Ian - Caerphilly Sunset350z (Steve) - Aberdare Trev-The-Rev - Llantwit Major GixxerUK - Abergele xStric9x - Wrexham Premmitt (Paul) - Maesteg maestegman - church village Nik397 - Colwyn Bay ITSpecialist (Graham) - Pontypool/Cwmbran Miss 350Z - Haverfordwest (Pembs) nrenz123 (Nathan) - Port Talbot/Oxfordshire Chris - Rhondda (near porth) SimmySouth - Haverfordwest (Pembs) jonmacwales - port talbot DontPanic(Dave) - Swansea carl1978 - cardiff Rob - penmaenmawr,conwy Spaceman (Paul) - Mold (Nr Wrexham / Chester) Mei (Meirion) - Penperlleni/Pontypool steve - Newport Ledzed(Jon)-Pembs Geoff-R - Cardiff Ashey - Pembs Stanski - Part time taffy ChrisS - Dinmael - Nr. a triangle (OK who nocked me off the first list !!) r88er c (roger) - clytha near abergavenny JetSet (Pete) - Buckley, Flintshire cdbritten - Barry Remould - Swansea The MD - Swansea Notfub - Neath ioneabee - Narbeth Madhatter - Bridgend/Cardiff RoscoPervis - Swansea Lukejones - Rhyl SkylineV35-Cardiff welshboyo-tenby martin-newport Pocher-Deganwy zedmonster-Caerphilly GMballistic-Cardiff ashtones (Jon)-Cardiff preex75 (Ian)-Porth, Rhondda iwanprice12-Crosshands, Llanelli aldo-Port Talbot I've updated the list Ian as it hadn't been done for a while.
  5. Lets hope they do a good job of it, ...pretty sure they will.
  6. Very nice Luke. Colour looks like it has a tinge of purple in it to me.
  7. It does suck I know and unfortunately people do fall foul of these sort of vehicle sales all the time. Definitely a trader if he's selling that much stock, ...no matter what he thinks.
  8. Good luck, ....does sound very promising though BM.
  9. This is why you should only buy a vehicle you have viewed in person & never believe the sellers description. Even Mike Brewer previews his eBay buys on Wheeler Dealers.
  10. Plenty of other exhausts imo which tbh I'd rather as anything "Nismo" will be a premium price just for the branding. Ark exhausts and Motordyne are what I'd be looking at if I was after an exhaust again. Currently have an Invidia which is fantastic but it's no Motordyne. Link: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/products.aspx?CategoryId=32850911-9f8a-43e4-a5fc-24678e254d1d
  11. Imo something like this will be fine as a starter kit: http://myepack.co.uk/review/product/list/id/1022/category/11/ It's only £20 so if it doesn't work out you've not lost much although you'll find you can sell these things on easily as they are very popular. As for E-liquids these are my favourite which I always use now as the taste is fantastic: http://www.zappecigs.co.uk/#!eshish/crgc You'd want to start with at least the 20mg nicotine E-liquid I'd say and then reduce the E-liquids nicotine content as you feel fit and comfortable with.
  12. Look's great the new mount Andy.
  13. Keep up the good work.
  14. Sorry to read your bad news Louise. As Chirag mentions RT Performance are probably a pretty good bet, ...not used them myself but heard nothing but good things about them from members on here who have taken their Zeds to them. Could be good for a quote at the very least either way. Link: http://www.rt-performance.co.uk/ Good luck with it all.
  15. Pretty awesome.
  16. Just noticed your post Steve and good on you for giving it ago. Seeing as you're a heavy smoker you're probably using the correct E-liquid at 30mg plus and you definitely should try to reduce the amount though as time goes by. I went from a reasonable strength and reduced my intake slowly over the months, ...am now down to 3mg. More info you may find useful here: http://www.vapertrain.com/page/hdics
  17. On the coils issues ~ I was told with the Nautilus BVC's to leave them at least 1-2 minutes to soak in the E-liquid after fitting before vaping off. I've had no issues with them really but I did have trouble with a few of my old Kangar Protank II coils.
  18. Me and Buster did realise on Sunday that I don't have a fuel pressure gauge so ............................... Knew I was right. Oh well one more won't hurt but just where you're going to put it I haven't the foggiest.
  19. Need's more gauges.. Love it.
  20. Great, thanks. Have seen a Skunk 2 gear knob that I have fancied as well. Just to double check, is the thread size for the 350z 10mm x 1.25? Cheers Just been looking on Tarmac Sportz website to try & find out for you as I'm not sure on the pitch. It states on there; "most Nissan's" are 10mmx1.25 though. Maybe double check with Chris from Tarmac Sportz before you buy as I'm sure he's sold loads to us 350 Zed owners but I'd hazard a guess it was a 1.25pitch. Link: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/products.aspx?CategoryId=fb6afcf0-fac4-42e8-b441-373ba5decfc0
  21. Just fyi, ...I had a Skunk2 gear knob in my old EP3 Civic Type R. That weighed in at 440grams which felt heavier in my hand than the standard Zed gear knob. So I'm guessing anything around 350-400grams plus would be beneficial.
  22. Very good quality then I'd imagine.
  23. Very nice Pritchard. Love the back end.
  24. Coming along very nicely indeed.
  25. If they work and the LED lights are in good condition then that's a bargain price.
×
×
  • Create New...