Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Definitely something to consider. Might have to get the external mic for it then but something for the future I think at the mo. Glad you liked it. @jumping350 ~ You should hurry up and get yours done so that you can enjoy it in the summer then. Sure yours is going to be awesome.
  2. I take it you've asked Adrian@TORQEN have you? ...or are you looking for something used & a little cheaper?
  3. I'd forget eBay for things like this unless it's from a trusted supplier & the genuine article. Have a look at Tarmac Sportz as Alex said is what I'd do.
  4. Look's good so far.
  5. I wish I'd read this thread earlier. Very good BM. No UpRev done then performance mods mean diddly squat sorry Op.
  6. Have to say the rear spoiler you have and that re-trimmed flat bottom steering wheel are my favourite mods that you've done. Great stuff.
  7. Cheers both. Just need to get some track time now to really be able to get the most from the car & enjoy it.
  8. Did a fly by yesterday in the warmer weather, ...not quite full throttle but not far off. It's in my Youtube channel if you want to see it. Really lets you hear the by pass valve nicely I think although the exhaust note sounds better at a slightly higher rpm which I didn't come close to. Going to stop from doing anymore GoPro videos for now as hopefully I will be doing a track day this year which will make for better footage as I will be able to really go WOT. Edit: Link added.
  9. GMballistic

    Fuel cap

    No probs.
  10. Nice video Suits. Only just noticed you'd put it up so just enjoyed that whilst having a cuppa. Pity about some of the people acting like tools on track but glad you enjoyed the day out anyway.
  11. Love it Payco. Very, very nice indeed.
  12. Cool.
  13. Yep knew it would, ...GTR sounds the best to me.
  14. Very interesting read Brillo. In for the track day videos.
  15. Hope you enjoyed the read & pictures/vids then Roger. Tbh I'm fighting the Zeditus urges not to do too much more to the car as this year I'd like to just enjoy it as is and maybe do some shows/track days along the way. Nice to get some praise from fellow Zed owners especially one's like you who have such nice looking Zeds themselves. It's appreciated.
  16. So many good pictures to look at tonight from this meet. Great stuff.
  17. Great pictures Matt.
  18. GMballistic

    Fuel cap

    Don't have a fuel cap sorry but, ...you could try a PM to zmanalex to see if he has any used ones for sale. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ Otherwise if you fancy a new one I bought one from the Nissan dealership locally to me. Came with the tether etc but wasn't very cheap at £24-£28 odd if memory serves.
  19. Yep the back plate is a dust shield. Some times they can get a bit bent & rub against the disc or even trap stones between them & the disc. When you checked the pads where you able to see the inside pad (closest to the inside of the cars body if that makes sense) and not just the outside one? Sometimes people have had uneven pad wear so the outside one could look ok but then the inside one is fubar. Just a thought.
  20. Ooooh that's a good one. Yeah do that gazza.
  21. ^^ Now they look great already but with the rings too they're going to look awesome.
  22. Great stuff as usual mate. Can't be a million miles away now from starting to put this plan into action.
×
×
  • Create New...