Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. GLWTS and hope you enjoyed the Zed.
  2. Totally agree with you. I love my Mrs & am so proud of how strong she is mentally as I don't think I could cope with what she goes through daily. I'm guessing just like you ~ It boils my blood how some of these people just moan & profess these ailments most of which are purely figments of their own imaginations. A bit like that video you linked which did make me laugh as I've known people that are just like that. Stay strong.
  3. Just been googling to try & help.... Found a company called: "Edgertons Recovery LTD Cheshire/Nationwide Service" Nationwide service 24/7. Tel: 0845 871 7000 Source: http://www.egertonsrecovery.com/ Maybe worth a try. Good luck.
  4. My Mrs has Fibromyalgia which if you read up about it is not a very nice syndrome to have at all (can be in constant pain/muscles/joints & more). To look at her though you wouldn't think anything is wrong but she can be in pain all the time everyday and takes so many tablets you wouldn't believe. The problem is as on the outside you can't see anything wrong so sometimes it can really p**s me off as people just don't see anything wrong like if she had a limp or physical disability so sometimes are so insensitive it is disgusting. One day when she was in really bad pain and literally finding it hard to cope as she made her way home on the bus a woman tutted at her & said: "Aren't you going to move to let an older person sit down, I've had a hard day". Some people just love to profess their ills to the world in order to get sympathy or attention whilst others suffer in silence as not to burden their loved ones with the problems they tend to bear solely themselves.
  5. Happy Birthday Coldel.
  6. Congratulations BBK. What about a joint wedding then with Chirag?
  7. I have nothing to add to this but....
  8. Welcome aboard George.
  9. Welcome aboard Karl, ...not far from you (Cardiff).
  10. Look's great. Enjoy the new Zed.
  11. Makes the Zed look evil with that red.
  12. Few threads here Andy on the same issue that may be of interest. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/54774-help-large-qty-of-water-in-boot/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/81157-boot-leak/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/7872-leaks/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/92811-help-please-water-in-my-boot/ Hope that helps and good luck finding the leak.
  13. I managed 4 years my junior but she still passes for early 20's so that's a winner, ...plus EE's. Oh and that's nothing to do with the phone network of the same name. How off topic are we now btw.
  14. I missed that phase as I never went to Uni because I was working full time by then as a tool makers apprentice. Please send me donations in the form of pictures of slutty college/Uni girls via PM.
  15. Firstly welcome aboard. Also just fyi the Op was really lucky as he got all his money back in the end and has also gone on to buy himself a Zed. See this thread here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/96205-ph05-rod/
  16. Looks like a great Zed, ...welcome aboard Andy.
  17. I don't want to have to teach her how to do everything so thought I'd let her get her "slutty" university phase over with first.
  18. I can imagine doors like that are very handy for getting out of the car when parked in the tiny car parking spaces you find at supermarkets/multi story car parks etc but tbh if I had that car then I wouldn't be taking it to places like that, ...I'd just get the butler to do the shopping whilst I blitz the McLaren down the autobahn with my 20 year old secretary mistress.
  19. Well I wouldn't want to drop that bombshell on them, ...or maybe they do know.
  20. According to what I just read it sounds like this event/programme was already planned before Clarkson was let go and they are continuing to do it as not to let down lots of people who had already purchased tickets for the live shows (obviously they would have had to refund them otherwise). Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-32137424
  21. DE front bumper too and mismatched paint on the rear bumber. Does look quite tidy though other than that. As you say though maybe it has had a little accident and been fixed up off the books so to speak. If that's the case & the reason for the DE parts then who knows what else they tried to save money on when fixing it up if they couldn't get the correct HR parts. Could be bent who knows what under the body panels.
  22. Pre facelift headlights and bumper. Think it may of been in a little smash Ahh I see.
  23. Is it just the headlights then SHEZZA or something else a miss? Look's pretty good for the most part.
  24. No you are right, ...Lambo style doors then? Still don't like the doors that lift up like that either way.
×
×
  • Create New...