Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Yep one of our American cousins has done it from what I found out. States that he mounted the aerial to the interior chassis and had the aerial hole filled & smoothed over. Source: http://my350z.com/forum/exterior-and-interior/558521-removing-the-complete-antenna-assembly.html Also this short thread on here about doing it but not much info about doing it or whether the guy even went ahead. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/67320-is-there-a-guide-for-removing-radio-antenna/ No idea what the radio reception would be like after doing that though.
  2. No problem at all NaturallyBuilt.
  3. You can get those "burger" badges from Tarmac Sportz a trader on here. Link: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350Z_NISSAN__02-08__JDM_BLACK_Z_LOGO_EMBLEM/350ZJDMLOGOBLACK_.aspx Also lot's of other style Zed badges available from Asad here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/212-350z-370z-z-emblems-accessories-sales/
  4. Zed looks fantastic Dunks.
  5. I always thought it was spelt like that Not having a go at you btw, ...lot's of people seem to get it wrong for some reason. Brought ~ past particle of "bring" Bought ~ past particle of "buy" Anyway you know now. GM....dont you mean "past participle" Yeah that too.
  6. Probably replaced with more important info like how to drift and modify a Zed.
  7. It does have a ZunSport grille so not entirely standard but I doubt it's a member on here as they haven't folded the mirrors inwards, ...surely that breaks a "350Z-UK.com" parking rule. Didn't notice that, was just going on the alloys and aerial All the cool kids have those grills don't they (we).
  8. Happy Birthday Steve. Hope you're having a good day.
  9. I always thought it was spelt like that Not having a go at you btw, ...lot's of people seem to get it wrong for some reason. Brought ~ past participle of "bring" Bought ~ past participle of "buy" Anyway you know now. Edit: Made my own spelling mistake. Lol
  10. ballistic, just noticed you have a supercharged zed... how much was it to get charged and what hp is that running? It's running 436BHp@fly. Link: I'll send you a PM now with the costs involved just fyi.
  11. I'm with pjf on this one. Think it looks really good contrasting nicely with the blue.
  12. Not me ~ I do maybe 400-500 miles per month on average at a guess. It is my daily driver though but thankfully works pretty close to where I live.
  13. It does have a ZunSport grille so not entirely standard but I doubt it's a member on here as they haven't folded the mirrors inwards, ...surely that breaks a "350Z-UK.com" parking rule.
  14. Love those seats, ...they look fantastic.
  15. Very nice.
  16. Great news Adz and glad you're enjoying your Zed. Fyi you wrote "brought" instead of "bought".
  17. Welcome aboard Matthew. As Matt (grundy) said plenty of good traders on here to choose from for everything from wheels to body parts & more.
  18. I'd agree with that tbh. Two cheap motors that would probably do the job: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201503242007011/sort/pricedesc/maximum-mileage/up_to_100000_miles/channel/cars/price-to/500/radius/1501/postcode/cf158rl/page/2/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/body-type/estate/usedcars?logcode=p http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201503252061751/sort/pricedesc/maximum-mileage/up_to_100000_miles/channel/cars/price-to/500/radius/1501/postcode/cf158rl/page/2/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/body-type/estate/usedcars?logcode=p
  19. ^^ That look's awesome already and like those alloys & tyres.
  20. You're welcome and I'd say the rear then out of your two ideas.
  21. Try a PM (private message) to Mitz at the Cougar Store. He should be able to help one way or another with advice. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/94-cougar-store/ http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_10&products_id=112&zenid=bcaa60565806895c2c0f2d2ff1b32aee Your other option is to take the car to a custom exhaust manufacturer. Somewhere like "Longlife" will be able to make you a custom Y-pipe to fit which I'd imagine would be well within your budget. I had a complete Cat to back exhaust system made at Longlife for a Civic Type R some years ago and it was £300 for everything including fitting. One in West Thurrock, Essex ~ Link: http://www.longlife.co.uk/depots/stainless-steel-exhauts-west-thurrock/
  22. On a lovely 370Z like yours I'd say the only place I'd put the sticker is on the small rear quarter glass window, ...although it may not fit as well as they do on the 350's so If not then maybe one at the bottom left of the rear window. I put mine on my tool box though as I'm not really a fan of putting stickers on my car windows.
  23. You're an old member so you should know the rules....
  24. Very nice and with grit guards too.
×
×
  • Create New...