Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Nothing planned for TV tonight so that will go down well. Thanks for the heads up.
  2. That last race knocked the spots off anything F1 can offer! The Ginetta Juniors are more exciting to watch than the bl**dy F1 imo.
  3. Sorry to hear you're not going through with it Mike but I can understand your decision. Some fantastic parts there for someone. GLWTS.
  4. It's always more fun when there is a good mix of cars on track I find. Going to Castle Combe next weekend for their "Performance Car Action" day so hopefully they'll be some interesting cars on track at that.
  5. Never heard of them but they look identical to the GT50 ones from Driftworks. Maybe some type of copy? Link: http://www.driftworks.com/gt50-steel-wheel-nuts-with-key-5-colours-available.html I'd be more inclined to spend an extra £15 or so and get some "Muteki" nuts from Tarmac Sportz tbh. Link: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/Muteki_Super_Tuner_Closed_Wheel_Nuts/350z-MutekiSTClosed.aspx
  6. TCS off then. Looked like you had fun.
  7. Any video of the Zed on track then Alex? That Metro looks awesome.
  8. The 06 and GT4's are "RevUp" models (rev limit increased) ~ "UpRev" is the name for the engine management software needed to remap the 350Z & 370Z standard ECU. Can be confusing I know. More info here: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/index2.php?page=350z_mapping
  9. All I got with the Vortech one is the surround bit too so maybe that's all they supply you with unless you buy the kit like I pictured. Obviously that would work fine for the US guys.
  10. Yep it's been a good watch so far. The Ginetta juniors race at the end was fantastic with them fighting so hard for 1st to 4th position on the final lap.
  11. Those wings do look awesome.
  12. Berks HFC's for sale here Jeff to suit DE Zed. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/96920-for-sale-berk-hfc-stillen-y-pipe/ Hope that helps.
  13. Can't beat a bit of weight reduction.
  14. GMballistic

    For the 350 guys

    Pretty cool video.
  15. Do you mean this thing... Maybe of use to somebody with a JDM plate or small plate. I kept my one from Vortech as it says "supercharged" on it so I've stuck it on a shelf because I think it looks cool.
  16. I did actually see that one, I remember seeing the gear knob. The age doesn't really bother me to be honest but I have asked about 3 different traders about finance on cars which were either 2004 or the car happened to be just over the 100k and they have said they can't offer finance on those cars. They haven't taken my details so it's not a case of not being able to offer me finance. Do most dealers have that benchmark they have to stick to? I think that might depend on who's doing the finance tbh. The company I bought my Zed from can do finance and they use a variety of different finance companies so that they can accommodate most buyers/situations. Luckily I didn't have to use any finance as I had the money to buy outright but in the past as ioneabee & SMD have mentioned the best way I've found to buy a car was by using a bank for a loan (not always an option for all though I know).
  17. The thing about my Dads Cerbera that I loved (apart from the amazing performance) was the sound of the engine/exhaust, body shape & the craftsmanship of the interior. I think I was more gutted about him selling that car than he was. Totally get what you mean about refinement though, ...the 370 will be so much better in that respect & definitely a good looking performance car still. Enjoy it Simon.
  18. Just browsing Autotrader for another member earlier p34nut so thought I'd post this one I spotted in case it's of any interest to you. Link: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201504142588249/sort/pricedesc/page/1/price-to/7000/make/nissan/seller-type/trade_adverts/model/350_z/radius/100/channel/cars/maximum-age/over_10_years_old/postcode/ec2a4rr/usedcars/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/maximum-mileage/up_to_100000_miles?logcode=p Maybe a year older than you're after but you may still be able to get finance on it & the mileage is pretty good for that year of Zed.
  19. Spotted this tonight Rook if it's of interest to you. Some nice mods done as well. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201504062376304/sort/pricedesc/channel/cars/transmission/manual/model/350_z/usedcars/radius/70/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/postcode/gu149rr/make/nissan/page/4?logcode=p
  20. It's a fantastic set of roads, ...great pics.
  21. Stevie Wonder from the look's of it.
  22. Hi Karl, to clear the EML you could do the "pedal dance" AKA ECU reset or buy a OBDII reader from eBay which will allow you to switch it off using that. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/53148-how-to-ecu-accelerator-pedal-throttle-valve-resets/ In both instances though it will come on again most likely. I used to do the pedal dance all the time before I had my first UpRev done after I fitted Berks HFC's but the EML would usually come on after 5-7 days of driving so it really is only a temporary fix. As you already have the O2 spacers which come with the Berks then the only permanent option to fix the EML is by having the car remapped with an UpRev. If you do go down that route eventually just make sure you've got all your performance mods done first so that you get all the benefits & don't have to pay for the UpRev more than once.
  23. According to Wills "contacts" there will be no Red Bull next year. Probably. And they should know, they posted it on Facebook. Facebook! (Sorry, I'm just being childish now ). So when is the speed camera getting fitted in front of garage then? I think a speed camera may be a little OTT but I wouldn't put it past the local council tbh.
  24. Yeah but with Wills contacts I was hoping to get a test drive with Redbull next year. The driveway speed offences have significantly reduced since I added the speed bumps yes.
×
×
  • Create New...