-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
That's going to sound awesome.
-
Firstly the Invidia Gemini is a "true dual" system ~ this means basically that it joins straight on to your OEM Cats (or HFC's or De-Cats for that matter) and has two individual pipes running all the way to the back box. Even at the back box it continues with individual back boxes (welded together) for each exhaust side of the engine. It is a true Cat-back system also. The Invidia N1 although it states "Cat-back" it actually joins on to your OEM Y-pipe (or after market Y-pipe). So in reality is pretty much just a centre section & back box. It uses a single pipe which then splits at the rear to divert exhaust gases to two separate back boxes. Although I know the Invidia Gemini system is around £200 more than the N1 if you factor in the cost of possibly having to get a new Y-pipe with the N1 then if yours is in need of replacing then the Invidia will cost you slightly less (unless you buy a used Y-pipe of course). It's a personal preference thing but I prefer the Gemini as that's what I had on my Zed & I wanted a true dual system. Others though may prefer the sound from the N1.
-
Why would the car not run as well with a Y Pipe as it's one of the most done mods / improvements...never heard that before ? Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk I just meant for arguments sake if he fitted a mod (in this case the Y-pipe) after the remap & it didn't run as smoothly. Maybe I should have made what I meant clearer sorry.
-
That is true so I've nothing to say back to that.
-
The Zed looks great and what a beautiful bride you've got there George. Best of luck to you both for the future.
-
Overpiced local 350z - 53 plate 89k miles for £7795?!?!
GMballistic replied to Mikevv's topic in Spotted on Ebay or Other
You're not missing anything that I can see? Definitely overpriced. I did think maybe they'd made a mistake when making the advert & that the mileage was meant to be 9K miles or something but no it is correct. -
....And just to make it even easier for you Andy as you're a new member, Link to zmanalex's profile: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ Emperor Tuning: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/232-emperor-tuning/ Welcome aboard.
-
I've always had laminate too. Always warp and crack with expand and contract. Luckily with older houses you usually get wood floors. I'm putting laminate in my games room (spare bedroom) A guy I know from work had his laminate floor pulled up in his house as he was getting some carpet put down instead, ...funny thing was the previous owner had laminated over a real wood floor! Laminate clicks when you walk on it, hate it! ....... That's why I fitted it throughout my new house. Yep I'm not a fan either but it came with the house. Pretty much the whole of the downstairs is covered in laminate and tbh not very well done either imo. Just do not have the time or money to change it at the moment so it's going to be like that for quite a long time.
-
Welcome aboard Craig. In case you don't get a response from the Op on the specific company he bought it from all the forums professional traders can be found here: http://www.350z-uk.c...sional-traders/ My guess would be Tarmac Sportz or TORQEN although there are lots of other traders to choose from in the link above. Torqen: http://www.torqen.uk...0901-0209g.html Tarmac Sportz: http://www.tarmacspo...901-0109G_.aspx Thank you. Cheers for the welcome I only got the car yesterday but I agree I'd like a noisy exhaust It's definitely a popular mod for any Zed owner tbh. Maybe post up an introduction thread Craig if you get 5 mins. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/7-introductions-welcome-messages/ Hope you enjoy your new car.
-
Jealous much? Old fart! :lol: I'm well Jeal. Of pretty much everyone. Big 40 this year, scary as!! You do remember that you own an R33 GTR right?! Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/104029-r33-gtr-vspec-modest-build-thread/ Probably early onset of alzheimer's Flex, ...I'd get that checked.
-
The kid in me says "that is flippin' awesome" , ....but really I'm just thinking of all that Super Unleaded fuel he's wasting.
-
Finally put my hydrodipped Nismo spoiler on
GMballistic replied to reeces555's topic in 350Z General
Error, computer says no. Computer is lucky it has not been launched out of the window, are there any better sites than photobucket to load up images, hopefully this will of worked..... Pmsl. Spoiler looks excellent btw. -
Welcome aboard Craig. In case you don't get a response from the Op on the specific company he bought it from all the forums professional traders can be found here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/ My guess would be Tarmac Sportz or TORQEN although there are lots of other traders to choose from in the link above. Torqen: http://www.torqen.uk/370z/exhausts/exhaust-systems/1939-370z-ark-grip-collection-cat-back-exhaust-sm0901-0209g.html Tarmac Sportz: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/Nissan_370Z_2009_Onwards_3.7L_-_RWD_-_ARK_GRiP_True_Dual_Exhaust_System_-_Polished_Tip/SM0901-0109G_.aspx
-
Wish we had real wood floors, ...laminate, bl**dy laminate as far as the eye can see.
-
Yeah good work. I'd definitely spray tint those orange reflectors black or smoke colour though imo.
-
Honestly Max I'd just get everything done first before the remap otherwise you're not getting the full benefit of the map you get done in the first place or the mods you add after the remap. A decent Y-pipe is around £250-£400 and the remap (UpRev) is around £400 so you're better off getting the Y-pipe first so that you don't end up having to pay £400 twice if you discover the car doesn't run as smoothly after you add the Y-pipe.
-
Is something wrong with my brand new Invidia Gemini???
GMballistic replied to ryanbatch's topic in Exhaust
Cheers Ryan. It was a great car but sadly I had to let it go around a year ago as I was buying my first house with my fiancee. Needed something slightly more sensible for the Ikea runs & move in day. Take a look at my build thread here though if you want some inspiration or just to see what else I did to it: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/91628-gmballistics-zed-supercharged-2003-gun-metal-gt-coupe-vids-added/ More videos of it here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClRmiU_ciZ6yuBPT99e4Niw -
I'm taking that as sold then. If it's not and you want this unlocked just let one of the team know. Sold - thread locked
-
[SOLD]**NOW SOLD** 2010 370z Black Edition
GMballistic replied to Siman350z's topic in Zeds For Sale
Sold - thread locked -
Thanks. Yes the passenger side wiper does pass over that area and I'm happy to report it leaves no streaks, doesn't judder or anything else. After I finished the repair I ran my finger over the glass where the repair is and you can't even feel anything.
-
That is sad. I bought the forum desk top calendar this year and strangely Martins Zed is actually this weeks Zed.... ..not sure if that was planned or just a coincidence? Seems fitting though.
-