Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Some nice Zeds on show.
  2. Very nice & welcome aboard.
  3. ^^ That's what that thing was Andy?! I thought it was like an electric keyboard or something, ....I've got some wood in the garage that I could have made you one of those with for her. On a serious note she plays it well.
  4. All depends on how the cars been driven Exec. My Zed even after I supercharged it was still on its OEM clutch/flywheel @88K-95K miles odd. Some cars well over 100K easily as The Trouser proves.
  5. Nice looking EP2's and the S13 actually looks pretty good too, ...even if it wasn't the most reliable for you. Hope the Zeds a good one and there are a fair few drifters on here so I'm sure they'll give you some inspiration for mods/ideas to do to your Zed.
  6. I think it looks good Stu & I like the red fasteners which I don't think look too broad. Great little idea.
  7. Like I said earlier saint if you try a custom exhaust place (like "Longlife" or similar) they might be able to sort this for you cheaply enough. One option could be to cut off both the rear tailpipes & simply weld on new stainless steel replacement tips which a custom exhaust place would have loads of. I'd imagine something like that might set you back £50 at a guess. Let us know how you get on.
  8. Topics merged.
  9. I don't think so as the Zeds definitely got the looks even if the BM's got more vroom vroom under the hood.
  10. Very nice.
  11. Sold - thread locked
  12. Welcome aboard Jer.
  13. I can see what you mean in this picture below of a 350Z Milltek exhaust. If you can get the whole inserts out then that may be your best option, ...not sure how it will look afterwards but at least it won't be buzzing anymore. If you have problems though a custom exhaust place still might be your best bet to sort it.
  14. No idea I'm afraid. Try a PM to Mitz at the Cougar Store as I know he's probably seen both (Invidia & standard) fitted to the 350Z so may be able to tell you about any clearance issues. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/94-cougar-store/ Tbh I'd imagine there is nothing in it (maybe slightly wider pipes).
  15. I think I'm probably 10 years your senior so back in my Primary school days it was WF cards & the Garbage Pail Kids with the latter being my preferred choice (even if my Mum did hate those stickers).
  16. Ahh well that's good then really as at least you've not lost any cash. This is all I can give you: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/23420-t21moh/ Maybe try sending him a PM on here as it will also send an email to him notifying him. He hasn't been on here since June the 24th fyi. For the window glass try zmanalex. Emperor Tuning or keep an eye out for people breaking cars. Plenum spacers do come up for sale secondhand so worth keeping an eye out on here for one but failing that then try Horsham Developments, TORQEN or Tarmac Sportz (& possibly some of the other professional traders in the "Pro Traders" area) as they'll be able to supply you one of those.
  17. Is that what you're playing then Chirag?! ...or more likely a suggestion for Fodder.
  18. Have you paid him any money for these parts? I don't know him sorry btw.
  19. That's not as bad as I thought they might be tbh but still expensive for a pair yes. Very cool though.
  20. Like those Andy. Were they "expensive" & do you have a link to were you got them.
  21. To illustrate ground clearance for you Nate ~ My old Zed on standard OEM suspension with an Invidia Gemini exhaust system. Hope that helps.
  22. Congratulations on being a Dad again.
  23. Like that a lot.
  24. Welcome aboard Paul. Buyers guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/ Zeds for sale here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/
×
×
  • Create New...