-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
[SOLD]370z Aftermarket Styling Pack
GMballistic replied to oldbonesmcgee's topic in 370z Parts For Sale
As it sold ? Was I first to reply ? Best off sending the seller a PM (private message). Just hover your cursor arrow over his username and you'll see information pop up including the "send message" icon (just click on it). -
Just checked it and the picture works fine for me Hudders so must have been something on your end. Here is the sellers picture anyway to make it easier for buyers... GLWTS.
-
Sold - thread locked
-
When I had the standard 18" Rays alloys although I could have maybe fitted slightly wider tyres on then that which were on it originally the benefits would have been so minimal it really wasn't worth it. When I changed the alloys on my 350Z to 19's from the standard 18's I had wider tyres then because the alloys themselves were wider (9.5J & 10.5J) so they required wider width tyres. I did benefit with more traction I'd say but the extra weight over the standard lighter forged alloys probably slowed the car down overall with a heavier corner weight on each corner.
-
Yep I'd always thought it was "humble". I'd stick with the standard tyre sizes too Kharmon.
-
I do not believe anyone who drives an Audi could be a bad driver, ....I just can't believe that.
-
This is definitely a good price imo G1en, ...pre-owned PS4's are £229 from Game and that's for a Grade C. If yours is as new then that would be a Grade A. GLWTS.
-
Seen this Zed a few times posted on here. Last time I can remember was back in March when it was up for £9700. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/106364-stillen-supercharged-350z/ Could be a good buy tbh but I'd definitely go over it with a fine toothed comb before exchanging any money.
-
[SOLD]Subaru Legacy gtb e-tune AWD twin turbo estate
GMballistic replied to Blimsa's topic in For Sale
It's probably more to do with what the members on the forum are actually looking at if they're after a second car, ...usually a 2ltr petrol turbo 4WD is not necessarily what they're after. Have you tried eBay? What about selling it on Scoobynet? Oh and you still haven't edited that typo. -
I think that's okay as what I think the dealer means is that it is a "GT version", ...although the previous owner has added "GT Edition" stickers it is still just being sold as a "GT version 370Z" which it is AFAIK.
-
"He was on it like Sonic" as a mate of mine used to say. That means fast.
-
New version of Mustang... now made in Germany :(
GMballistic replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in Other Cars
Well that's what you get for trying to show off I'm afraid. -
Already gone! I know I spotted that. Pm'd him hoping it would ping up an email on his phone or something. Sorry Mj these things really do go fast I'm afraid.
-
^^ This imo. Sometimes if it's not feasible to disconnect the wiring or cut and reconnect then you could do a small split in the grommet & then seal it back up with some black silicone sealant afterwards (not ideal I know). Link: http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SearchCmd?srch=grommet&action=search&storeId=10001&catalogId=10151&langId=-1 Failing that I'd just sell the RS at a massive loss, ....maybe part ex with a forum member/moderator for say an Audi or similar?
-
It's not that often that a decent exhaust system comes up for sale on here and when they do they're usually snapped up pretty quick. That Milltek is the best part of £900 new from most companies AFAIK so it is a fair price for a used item. If I was you I'd really try to get that Milltek (put it on a credit card if you have one maybe?) otherwise you're going to end up spending £300 on a "Crapspeed" exhaust (I saw your other thread) which will either not fit properly, be too loud, need welding/replacing in no time or just really not be what you want. The other option though if you really can't stretch to that used exhaust is the Cobra exhaust system which is around £450 odd new for a centre section & back box. Definitely worth the extra cash for a decent system imo if you can stretch to it or can wait to save up that little bit more.
-
You have a PM regarding one of these I've just spotted FS.
-
Good news & it looks great. Going to lock this now as you've got what you wanted but any problems and I'm sure Dave (or me) won't mind a PM to see if he can help.
-
Found this within 2 seconds of typing "performance Micra" into Google. Link: http://www.dcperformance.co.uk/performance/nissan/micra.html
-
I think that is definitely the best solution.
-
I had a little internet search for you... What about this stuff from eBay which is available in various sizes? Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Self-adhesive-Acoustic-Soundproofing-Fire-Proof-CLASS-O-FOAM-Marine-Narrow-Boat-/141308232353?var=&hash=item20e6a082a1:m:mir6ABC-hnLOYfhqFdDROHA Not something I've used or needed to but hopefully a better & safer solution than rags.
-
Good luck with your project, ...love a good build thread.
-
Not when we still have junctions, traffic lights etc Yes when we still have junctions, traffic lights etc Your counterpart, from even further back in time, would have objected in the same way when they first tried to take his horse off him. All it takes is coordination between vehicles, their navigation, traffic lights and you could choreograph in real time, away from blockages and into openings, making streets temporarily all one way or one way streets bi-directional, on demand to suit the time of day or a leaky water main. We're on day 1 now, there's no reason why this couldn't be in place on day 10,000. Sorry but I'm with Jetpilot on this one, ...never going to happen imo. Far too many variables. Even if they got all the cars, traffic lights etc as you say in some choreographed synchronization some tw*t on a pedal bike would spoil it all anyway.
-
delivery is 14th july - 9th August mate ..need something early next week to coincide with the filter delivery date...im way to impatient to wait 2 weeks lol Try "Viper Performance" wilo. About half way down this page they have the reducer you need; http://www.viperperformance.co.uk/silicone-hoses_9856_straight-reducers-silicone-hose.html