Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Sold - thread locked
  2. Yours is 25% Flex. (unless I'm working it out wrong ~ 1688 Likes/6869 Posts = 25%) I make it 24.5%....... But either way - Flex, aren't you an accountant or something to do with numbers?.....who should know better Mine is a lowly 26%.....but still higher than Flex I rounded it up for him to be nice.
  3. I'm not going to start posting in this thread a lot as tbh I don't really want to talk about this subject but, ....talking percentages is a little misleading imo. From what I've read: Thursdays referendum saw 17.4 million (51.9%) votes cast to leave the EU, compared with 16.1 million (48.1%) for remaining with a turnout of 72.2%. That equates to a difference of 1.3 million people who voted to leave the EU, ...that's hardly a small difference imo. Basically the population of a small country voting the other way (population of Estonia or Trinidad & Tobago for example). It's happened now so people just need to get on & look to the future to see what happens next.
  4. Yours is 25% Flex. (unless I'm working it out wrong ~ 1688 Likes/6869 Posts = 25%) Make of it what you will but this is mine... 6954 Likes 17717 Posts 39.3% When you visit other members profile pages you can rate them between 1-5 stars.
  5. Sold - thread locked
  6. That seems a lot to me Steve for an exhaust system that I'm guessing is one that they custom make for you just like Longlife exhausts do which is a company I'm familiar with as I've used them in the past. You can buy decent branded exhaust systems that have had proper R&D (Research & Development) time spent on them for less than that which would be better imo. For example, Buddy Club Pro Spec from the Cougar Store (£718.80): http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_10&products_id=98 ...Or you could go for a Cobra system & Cobra Y-pipe for again, similar money. Plenty of exhaust systems available for the 350Z that any garage would be able to fit for you. Have a look at what the professional traders on here can do for you by looking in the "Professional Traders" area: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/ Some more exhaust choices for you to look at from two of the traders on here below. TORQEN: http://www.torqen.uk/83-exhaust-systems?orderby=price&orderway=asc Tarmac Sportz: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/products.aspx?CategoryId=dd1edc90-f600-4205-8db1-1dede1281030
  7. Awesome, ....time for JEMAN to modify that 8 stone tank of his & enter it I think.
  8. Locking as OP sorted.
  9. Ruddles if that is incorrect let me know but for now I'm taking that as these are sold. Sold - thread locked
  10. Sold - thread locked
  11. I don't know Payco, ....makes his engine look bigger I guess.
  12. Sold - thread locked
  13. If you're going to be after a new exhaust eventually Scylla the best thing you could do is go to a few meets/shows etc to hear other peoples exhausts on their Zeds. That way you can make the best informed decision on what sound/look you're after.
  14. Why not start a "what car next" thread as everyone seems to love telling other people how to spend their money. Just put your budget & some of the essential criteria like performance, drive train, n# doors etc etc I know all the cars available as I have a problem with browsing cars for sale weather I'm looking to buy or not. Will have a look at rs4s again but got a feeling the weight would be to much! I wouldn't get too fixated on the weight side of things imo, ...take a look at it's power to weight ratio, take one for a drive and make up your own mind. Plus your not going to be on track all the time so for its main purpose of getting you & the family around it'll be more than adequate imo. Good luck with your decision.
  15. Try Tegiwa to see if they can help would be my first call. Link: http://www.tegiwaimports.com/
  16. Why not start a "what car next" thread as everyone seems to love telling other people how to spend their money. Just put your budget & some of the essential criteria like performance, drive train, n# doors etc etc
  17. No problem Alex. Was very satisfied with every part I ever bought from you & the service you provided so happy to recommend you at every opportunity, ...especially if it helps the members out too.
  18. What about an Audi RS4?, ...similar price to what you're asking for your Zed. Plenty of room, V8 engine (no turbo), great performance etc Looked at them and Evo X's before I ended up going for my current car & would had much rather the RS4 over the Evo X any day. Good luck with your decision.
  19. Great news Jonty (well sort of ). Sold - thread locked
  20. Try zmanalex or Emperor Tuning for good used condition parts. zmanalex link: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ Emperor Tuning link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/232-emperor-tuning/ Good luck.
  21. That'll definitely be a safer place for it but still it could come lose during an accident & start flying around, so I'd still strap it in somehow imo. Reason I say this is because I speak from personal experience of rolling one of my old cars at high speed down hill when I was a lot younger. I had a 1.5kg fire extinguisher which during the crash broke free of it's mountings but luckily it didn't hit me. Also had an MDF stealth parcel shelf with 2 kenwood 7"x10's in it come flying at me, ...again, luckily it didn't hit me.
×
×
  • Create New...