-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
No, but they do point forwards so they catch cars driving past them. Remove the front plate, and you instantly remove that ability. You know what Dan I realised that literally 5 minutes later after I had turned my laptop off but thought "s*d it I'm not turning the laptop back on now, ...I'll just take the flack for being wrong".
-
Had my Invidia Gemini exhaust system & Berks HFC's fitted at the same time for £95 locally by my independent garage. No idea exactly how long it took them (2hrs odd maybe) but I know some of the bolts were a PITA, ...so much so that parts of the exhaust/Cats couldn't be separated (well without cutting). Personally I'd try to compromise with the garage and say that you understand it may have been more difficult then they first thought but they did quote you for an hour which is why you chose them in the first place (spread some BS ~ white lies). See if you can get them closer to what you agreed with price wise. Good luck Rhino.
-
Pre-facelift Demon eyes / Sequential indicators
GMballistic replied to Quinster's topic in 350Z General
Quinster if the guy does good work, is reliable & it's all 100% road legal then it might be worth pointing him in the direction of the forum, ...maybe he could sign up as a professional trader as there is obviously interest from members wanting the same treatment done to their lights. Just an idea. -
Modo meant in your first posted pictures AMT, ...you can see where some wheel weights were stuck on the inside of your alloy and have left their mark. Still no clue really on that car reflection. Jaguar XKR? Any closer?
-
Pre-facelift Demon eyes / Sequential indicators
GMballistic replied to Quinster's topic in 350Z General
I do like that. Pretty unique & very cool. -
The thing is though it would make no difference imo to a stolen car being recovered or not. Lets pretend for starters that the thieves leave your legitimate plates (on the car you've now reported as stolen) on & don't replace them with stolen plates not yet marked as stolen or some other fake/cloned plates. If we had no front number plates then the static ANPR cameras would all be set up to read the rear plates. Same for ANPR camera vans & parked up patrol cars, ...they would just park up in order to ensure seeing the rear plates instead of the front. As for Police patrols driving around then there would still be the same chance as there is now. They could be driving behind a stolen car & spot it or if they're in front of a stolen car not spot it as the ANPR cameras in patrol cars AFAIK do not point backwards at the front of following cars anyway. Oh but I do agree with you that this petition is a waste of time.
-
Very nice. Can't believe the car salesman filming it though didn't realise his finger was in the way though whilst filming. Oh well.
-
[SOLD]350z Brembo Brake Calipers (F+R)
GMballistic replied to tommoger's topic in 350z Parts For Sale
Sold - thread locked -
In Payco's head: "Ooopps the wife might read that!!" Back pedal harder why don't you Payco.
-
Hey! Prospective Member :)
GMballistic replied to Samplg's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Welcome aboard. -
Some great progress and the foreman stuff did make me laugh. Surprising what a difference those Morette headlights make to the front end. Looks good so far I think.
-
"First World Problems" hey Graham.
-
I think the Op needs it for a 2008 350Z (HR) dave z as he posted this earlier too: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/109460-new-back-box/
-
That's really hard to tell AMT especially without a small clue.... After 10 minutes of staring at the side of your Zed with that reflection in it I'm convinced the car is some type of Audi but that is purely speculation on my part as the alloys look the same as the ones on my S3.
-
I too echo what all of the above have said. I ran my supercharged (436Bhp) 350Z on the standard Brembos and I had no issues stopping ~ the set up was: Motul RBF600 brake fluid Goodridge Stainless steel brake lines EBC Turbo Groove brake discs Ferodo DS2500 brake pads It also went on track so for fast road you'll be fine with a similar set up imo. Give zmanalex or Emperor Tuning a PM (private message) to see if either of them has good used Brembos in stock. zmanalex: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ Emperor Tuning: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/232-emperor-tuning/ Good luck.
-
Proud new owner and member
GMballistic replied to Chrisjohnston95's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the Zed. -
The owner has made some changes since I last saw it circa 2014... Source: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/84054-starwars-zed/ This may be when it first appeared on here circa 2012. Source: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/63560-ztar-wars/ Definite repost sorry Rich.
-
Wait a minute Chirag, ...you've got time to get ripped & get married but no time to finish that garage?! Get your priorities straight come on. Congratulations to you both and your bride is stunning.
-
I guess the question is how long do you plan on keeping the car? ...and what's your budget? Personally I'd say upgrading the exhaust to stainless steel is always worth it but if you're planning on selling the car within the next 6 months to a year then maybe just look at getting a good used exhaust back box to keep costs down. For a used back box you could try zmanalex or Emperor Tuning on here. zmanalex: http://www.350z-uk.c.../9648-zmanalex/ Emperor Tuning: http://www.350z-uk.c...emperor-tuning/ Also are you just planning on changing the back box or have you thought about getting a complete system? E.g. from Cat to back.
-
Love it Jetpilot. Can you post some more pics & an engine bay shot when you get a chance?. Oh and this is the best place for it, ...the "members build thread" areas are only for Zeds so it's perfect in here. Maybe just add "build thread" on the title.
-
No probs. Great bit of kit. GLWTS.
-
Some info here Alex: http://www.airpowersystems.com/350z/plenum/plenum.htm AFAIK this negates the need for any plenum spacer hence the reason why you need the modified strut bar as it sits higher than the OEM plenum.