Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Wouldn't be cheap ~ not just the engine you'd need either but gearbox, wiring loom, ECU etc. Think Wasso's LS3 swap is still in progress so you could ask him or better yet Bizz who's car is up & running. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72723-bizzs-ls3-62l-v8-350z-drift-car-project-it-can-drift/
  2. The pictures of the giant Redwood trees are actually my favourites of the ones above just because I'm in awe of the sheer size of them. It's actually quite sad when you think about how long those trees had existed before those men came along and chopped them down with some of the trees estimated at over a 1000 years old. me next to a standard sized welsh tree I'm sure that's not 100% accurate but I'll take your word for it.
  3. Who? I haven't seen the member trader (peteman35) who used to do this since around 2014 so no chance of getting those I'm afraid. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/78643-boot-popperassist-springs-reconditioning/ Very simple to do, I'll let the pictures & the guide below show you how.... Penny trick guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/35706-the-penny-trick/ One thing though ~ Do not use pennies as they can rip through the rubber boots ~ the better option is nylon washers or plastic tap washers. Does the same job. Yes. Try the penny trick and also removing the boot weight can greatly help. Boot weight removal guide for the 370Z here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/65248-how-to-weight-reduction-fix-boot-pop-up/
  4. Interesting history.
  5. Hello Peter, Not sure on a refurbished engine although someone posted this earlier about a company who may be able to help but I cannot recommend them as I personally know nothing about them: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/110010-nissan-350z-v8-conversion/ Traders though who may be able to help you get a good used condition running engine are zmanalex, Emperor Tuning & Clark Motorsport although there maybe other traders on here who can help that I'm not aware of. Links below. zmanalex: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ Emperor Tuning: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/232-emperor-tuning/ Clark Motorsport: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/207-clark-motorsport/ Good luck & hope that helps.
  6. The pictures of the giant Redwood trees are actually my favourites of the ones above just because I'm in awe of the sheer size of them. It's actually quite sad when you think about how long those trees had existed before those men came along and chopped them down with some of the trees estimated at over a 1000 years old.
  7. Welcome aboard.
  8. Some great cars there. Second picture though does make me wonder if you're secretly Arthur Daley reincarnated.
  9. Love those alloys Steve & great looking Zed overall.
  10. Sold - thread locked
  11. Great work Andy, ...looks like a very tidy install and love those black braided lines.
  12. Definitely one of the hardest cars I've had to let go of when mine went, ...at least you know yours is going to a forum member. Hopefully they'll enjoy it.
  13. Jam1 please confirm again when sale definitely finalised as I think Olly is unsure if he actually wants them as he may already have them...
  14. One of my old mates broke up with his Mrs at Christmas ~ got two kids with her as well so was very upsetting and messy for him I'm sure (lost the house to her in the end as she has the kids) but he's now got his own place again, see's the kids on weekends & has just started a proper relationship with a new girl he met. Don't sweat it Gareth honestly, ...things will get better I'm sure.
  15. Looks great in black major.
  16. Welcome aboard.
  17. And to those you just follow up with your own questions/statement to her... 1. Do you always have to be so loud at home when I'm watching *insert favourite sport/TV programme here*? 2. Can we get a real car when we move to California, preferably a big block V8 Hemi? 3. Why do you need another *insert: handbag/pair of shoes/purse/earings/dress etc*? 4. Look at that Mercedes Coupe, it costs more than I'd spend on a car without first spoiling you my darling. 5. You do know SUV's are more dangerous as they're prone to rollover crashes unlike sports cars? 6. What, I'm going to Scotland with you!? Disclaimer: I do not actually advise you mention any of those to your Mrs.
  18. on a warm day like nisshow last year i went through 4.5 pairs Do you buy part worns then or are these new "cheap" brand tyre makes that you use? Just curious as tyres aren't usually that cheap.
  19. Could add it to the "Spotted or flyered" area to see if anyone owns up. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/19-spotted-or-flyered/
  20. You and me both know Graham there are a lot of cars out there that should come supercharged/turbocharged or with an extra 50-100Bhp from the factory without a doubt but then we'd have nothing to do to make them better. I'd love to go to Goodwood one day whether it's for a track day or show but I've yet to follow that dream. One day for definite though.
  21. I've had 2 weeks off work so this beats doing DIY for the 6th day in a row. Back to work tomorrow though. Glad you all enjoyed the pics.
  22. So thought I'd have another go at doing this as it's something unusual & not the normal sort of pictures any of us come across. Pt 1 here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/94555-some-rare-photographs-from-history/ Pt 2 here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/100481-some-rare-photographs-from-history-pt-2/ First ever powered flight by Orville Wright in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina (1903) Californian lumber jacks cutting down giant Redwood trees ~ some trees were over 1000 years old when felled (Date unknown) Last known picture of the Titanic above water during it's doomed voyage (1912) First ever underground train journey in London ~ the train line eventually evolved into what is todays Tube (1862) Vietnamese soldiers/men capture an American airman in Truc Bach Lake, Hanoi (1967) ~ the airman it would transpire was actually John McCain now senior United States Senator Tasmanian Tiger ~ now extinct (1933) The contents of Bonnie Parker & Clyde Barrows car boot on display after they were shot to death in a Police ambush (1934) Director George Lucas with an early "work in progress" version of R2-D2 (Date unknown) "World Trade Center", New York City under construction (1968-) Petrol powered roller skates (1961) Coney Island, New York (1905) En route to "Woodstock", New York (1969) Hopefully you've found at least some of those interesting.
  23. Lovely supercharger whine from the MX5. Looks like a great place for a track day, ...you almost look like you had the whole place to yourselves.
×
×
  • Create New...