Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Great stuff & enjoy the Zed. As it's your car now though, ...maybe rename it if that's your thing.
  2. So glad your brother wasn't hurt or you. Hope you get a good victims payout from the court case.
  3. So today I had a day off work and what better way to spend the morning than visiting a performance garage to have them look it over & see what they can do to my Audi should I choose to mod it in the future. I actually went there for a specific reason (dyno power run) but in the end did something different although I'm pleased with the results. The garage I went to was TSR Performance and I had my Forge atmospheric DV taken off and a new revision G diverter valve fitted with a GFB DV+ (recirculating). Old New. The car pulls much better and although I do miss the "tsshhhh" of the Forge atmospheric BOV I think this is a much better performance set up for the car.
  4. Moved to the correct area for you Alex. Hopefully get more help here from the 370Z Gurus. Looks pretty good to me though.
  5. Sorry to see that Trey but glad you weren't injured. There was a spate of idiot kids/teens throwing bricks/stones etc off motorway bridges around the UK at one point, ...is that what happened? As all have said it shouldn't be a write off. Just going to cost you some money to get fixed unfortunately. Good luck.
  6. I thought you meant mechanically obviously. Never mind me, carry on.
  7. New tyres please. Excellent & sounds great Trig.
  8. Hello Matt, if you want to turn off the EML then you need to do the "ECU reset" AKA "the pedal dance". Guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/53148-how-to-ecu-accelerator-pedal-throttle-valve-resets/ When I first tried it as my EML came on after adding HFC's (High Flow Cats) I was trying to use a clock with a seconds hand on it just to get the timings right but in the end counting in my head worked better. It can be a bit tricky to get right at first but stick with it as it will work. Once you've turned the EML off though if it comes on again it would be best to get the codes read just to check that there isn't an underlying fault. Good luck.
  9. I'm guessing this has sold now Rob going from your other thread but if not just let me know & I'll unlock it. Sold - thread locked
  10. You're welcome. The service schedule I think is particularly useful when you're looking at used 350's as it will help you with being able to tell how correctly they have been serviced according to the age/mileage they have reached.
  11. Hodaka seems to be our resident photoshop wizard now Josh. Try his thread here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/100906-photoshop-requests/
  12. Ahh that's a shame but never mind. Walking away with a trophy for your Zed is always a good day though.
  13. Sold - thread locked
  14. Welcome aboard Dan. Loads of useful info on here so just have a good look around. Some links to get you started below. Zeds for sale here: http://www.350z-uk.c...-zeds-for-sale/ Buyers guide here: http://www.350z-uk.c...6-buyers-guide/ Service schedule here: http://www.350z-uk.c...ule-for-a-350z/ Top 100 FAQ's: http://www.350z-uk.c...-must-read-wip/
  15. The "M" series lens looks the best for kudos points but then I think for practicality the white light with "BMW" is the best. I think I'd have to go with the "M" series lens.
  16. No probs. GLWTS but pretty sure you won't need any luck selling a rare & useful item like that.
  17. Another useful post as usual. Sorry for your loss Dunks but I'm sure he'd be proud of what you've achieved. Tough decision to make but good luck whatever you decide to do.
  18. If it goes where I'm thinking it just fits in the cubby space just behind your heated switches. Found this google image.... Fairly rare JDM option by all accounts.
  19. You'd think but I know you've seen them pop up on eBay and other places same as most of us have & they're not forum members cars. I guess they could be lurkers on here, members of another Nissan forum, members of another car forum or just not into forums at all.
  20. They'll be more than that though remember as they're just the ones listed from forum members. Not going to be too many on top though but there will be a few more I'm sure of that.
  21. Yeah well good luck with that Flex. It's not the 1920's anymore. If it all goes t**s up with the sort of missiles & WMD's of today you're going to need more than a corrugated pig pen covered with a few inches of soil on top. I'll just park the Shogun over the top Yep that'll do it.
  22. Thankyou mate. Will have to meet up when I'm back on the road. Yeah it's not quite as straightforward as you think. Lots of Z's running 400-450bhp but after that they're rare due to the internal overhaul and all the rest that comes with it. Lots of time and patience needed. I often just thought of getting a Supra with 600+bhp already. Soon be back on the road though even if it is temporarily 450bhp. Twin turbo Z's are very rare and that in itself is a good reason to persevere. Howe your Z? Agree mate, very rare cars built TT zeds. I don't now but i doubt there is more than a handful in the UK?? There's a list on here of all the boosted Z's. A lot of them are S/C. Can't find it though but you're right. Not many about at all especially with 600+bhp Here you go... Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/66265-official-list-of-uk-fi-zeds/page__st__140
  23. 1. Wizard: 350z Vortech v3 3:13 pulley, DE bone stock motor, 13psi, UpRev, 450bhp / 400lb/ft @hubs, over 10k boosted miles. 2. Sam McGoo: 350z Vortech V2 3:33 pulley,'54 DE stock engine, 9.14psi, UpRev 402 HP/336lb/ft @hubs 25k boosted on a 27k engine 3. 4Re Leather: 350z GTM S/CSmall pulley, '09 HR Stock Engine, 10.35psi, 464.5bhp/383.3lb/ft @hubs, 2k boosted on a 17k engine 4. Oskaben: SOLD: 350z Vortech v2 Supercharger, 5k boosted on 36k engine 5. Darren-B: SOLD: 350z Vortech V3 standard pulley, '54 DE stock engine, ??psi, UpRev, 429 HP/???lb/ft @hubs 7k boosted on a 68k engine. SOLD: 370z GTM 1.5 SC 445 RWHP /??? Lb/ft 6k boosted when I sold it on a 8k engine 6. Kev T: 370z GTM Stage 1 SC, VQ37HR stock, 7.5psi, UpRev, 432bhp/ 367ft/lb @hubs torque with standard pulley 7. PlanetSurfer2: 350z GTM TT, stock 'HR motor, 6psi, Uprev Tune, 415bhp and 376lb/ft @hubs, over 4k boosted miles so far 8. Keyser: SOLD: 350z Vortech v2, 3:12 pulley, fully forged 'DE engine, Haltech Platinum Pro ECU, 458bhp / 367lb/ft w/out Nos, 503bhp / 429lb/ft w/ Nos @hubs. 4k boosted miles. NEW: 370z GTM 1.5 SC 445 RWHP /??? Lb/ft 9. andy james: 9. andy james: 350z GTM S/C, small pulley, Fully forged and balanced HR motor, UpRev, 463 bhp/376lb/ft @hubs. 7k total boosted on engine 10. djtimo: 350z APS TT Garrett Kit, fully forged 'DE block, UpRev, 11 psi, 469bhp / 448 lb/ft @hubs: 11. jables: 350z SFR TT, DE stock engine, 7.2psi, UpRev, 404bhp / 380lb/ft @hubs, over 20k boosted on a 37k engine 12. OllyB: 350z GTM S/C, standard pulley, Abbey Motorsport forged engine, bc rods + Ross pistons, 9 psi, Uprev, 471bhp / 371 lb/ft @hubs 13. D12BHP: 350z Vortech V2 Si Trim 3.13 Pulley, fully forged engine.... @ 15psi... 14. GT4 Zed: SOLD: 350z Vortech V2 T trim 2.87 pulley and fluidampr 6.125 crank pulley. 15.9psi 424whp/ 370lbft 15. octet: SOLD: 350z Vortech V2 430rwhp and 360lb/ft torque. NEW: 370z 7AT GReddy Twin Turbo - 553BHP | 465lb/ft on stock engine and 1000bhp built auto gearbox, 8psi, boosted at 22k 16. evilscorp: 350z Vortech V3 Sci, 3.33 pulley, stock engine, boosted 20 miles, 0.1 in anger 428.2hp 370ftlb (flywheel) 358.6 real whp 0.6bar 17. A9H-RX: 350z APS TT KIT Fully Forged Cosworth Internals 'DE Block, 10psi, 502BHP / 455lb/ft @ fly, 20k+ boosted 18. TheChubbyNinja - 350z Vortech V3 SCi, VQ35DE stock, 10psi, UpRev tune, 408.9@ the hub / 336ft/lb torque with 3.12 pulley 19. GMballistic: SOLD - 350Z GT Coupe, Vortech V3 Sci, VQ35DE stock, 3.12" pulley, UpRev tune, 436Bhp@ fly / 368 ft/lbs 20. Clarkie - 350z GT Coupe - Vortech V2, 3.12" Pulley - Uprev Tune - 413.5 @ the hub / 345 ft/lb torque 21. dajw - Stillen Supercharger (Vortech V3) 9lb pulley, test pipes on stock exhaust: 488bhp, 360 lb/ft 22. TT350 - Power Enterprise twin turbo, stock boost, TDI North decats, Scorpion Y pipe back, Motordyne plenum spacer 431.5bhp/360ib/ft tq. 23: Zmanalex - 350Z Roadster DE Forge Built: Twin Turbo: To many parts to mention: 666.8bhp at hubs: 563.9 lb/ft. 1.3 bar 24. Vlad - 350Z DE, stock block, Vortech V3 with 3.12" pulley. Supporting mods. 422.6bhp@hubs and 335.6lb/ft.
  24. Doubt that in my experience. Personally I'd say as Dan & Jay have said is about the right price, ...maybe try £11K ONO privately giving Dunks some room to drop the price down for a potential buyer as nobody pays sticker price.
×
×
  • Create New...