Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. No problem at all.
  2. Looking fantastic PPod. Let me know (PM or whatever) if you need any info on Supercharging (like a price list breakdown).
  3. Where was the "secret location" then Veeg as it looks like a set from "The Walking Dead". All you need is a few zombies mooching around and a guy with an AK shooting from behind the barbed wire fence & you're there. Zed looks great.
  4. I've not had any experience of them but a few members have in the past. Few related threads below.... http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77214-anyone-gone-the-powerflow-route/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/54837-powerflow-or-not/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/109296-powerflow/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/90360-power-flow-custom-exhaust/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/78611-my-visit-to-powerflow/ What's your budget for an exhaust system btw? Personally I'd try to look for an off the shelf system which has had the money spent on R&D by the company in order to give the best performance with a good sound. Some custom made exhausts can be okay and I've had a custom made Longlife exhaust in the past but tbh I don't think I would again. Plenty of options available from the traders on here which cater to most budgets.
  5. This is how mine used to sound with Berks De-Cats & an Invidia Gemini exhaust system.... Few more videos on my Youtube channel of flybys & inside vids etc. Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClRmiU_ciZ6yuBPT99e4Niw
  6. ^^
  7. Cheap insurance, ...Ahhh the joys of being in your eighties hey Andy. ;) I said "Ahhh the joys of being in your eighties hey Andy".
  8. Yeah right, ....good luck with that.
  9. Thread moved Easty. You should find your answers in this section btw. This might help: http://www.350z-uk.c...z-audio-system/ If you're still having trouble then I believe it maybe worth asking Buster.
  10. Not sure whether to be turned on or afraid?!... Her arms are as big as mine by the looks of it & I "try" to work out fairly often. Fair play.
  11. Hope it's nothing too costly. Good luck.
  12. Glad you got it sorted Stuggerz and great looking alloys btw.
  13. Not having a go at you but just wondering why you hadn't started the car in pretty much the best part of a year?! Best thing would be to get the old fuel out if you can or brim it to the top with fresh Shell Vpower SU fuel and try to start again.
  14. This is what I imagine Stuggerz is looking at trying to remove... Is that right?? I can't see a nut removal tool working Floydbax if that's the case. ...Or have you got more to work with Stuggarz?
  15. Two options I can think of: It will have to be drilled out, ...a PITA tbh and if you're not careful doing it then you will damage your alloy wheel as well as your hub. Other option I can think of is to drill a small hole into the snapped bolt, ...then you will need to either tap the hole to fit a smaller size bolt or use an epoxy to fix a smaller size bolt into the hole which once set you use to unscrew the sheered locking nut.
  16. Looks miles better already Cro.
  17. Thread moved. I'd echo what the above have said as it sounds like clutch slip to me. When you did that above though if the clutch is damaged or badly worn and slipping it should have not stalled & continued to rev which is puzzling. Could maybe be the first signs though that it is on its way out. I'd definitely start pricing up a clutch kit with flywheel & some new clutch fluid as well. Try Clark Motorsports & some of the other traders on here for the best prices.
  18. Welcome aboard Adam. Zeds for sale on the forum here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/
  19. Welcome aboard Az-Z.
  20. fat chance its the same as yours - big plastic bag over it all Oh well, at least all we need is some Mr Sheen with it's "anti static guard" to clean the engine I guess. Note to ilogikal1 ~ I would never use "Mr Sheen" on my engine obviously ~ it was a joke.
  21. Awesome Zed and I understand what a tough decision it must have been. Hope your new ride when you get it floats your boat just as much as the Zed did.
×
×
  • Create New...