Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Sorry to hear about your family George, hope all goes well wherever you serve. Are you going to spill the beans ref the new wheels?
  2. Mate, I was taking the proverbial, sorry. WHat you have is a hole cutter, the drill in the middle acts as a pilot for the larger diameter serated hole cutter. All I can say is measure everything twice, take your time and it'll be fine.
  3. This might help:- http://www.steel-mate.co.uk/technical/nissan/nissan_350z_03_model_rear.pdf
  4. A drill you say?
  5. I would like to see you get 24mpg from a 400BHP Zed that weighs 2.5 ton . . We also have the bigger gas tank . . 121 ltd so we will be at the gas station even less . .@ £0.56 a litre. . . who cares :
  6. Just needs the grille blacking out and it'll be fine!! Lol Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  7. Thanks Gar
  8. Finally had the yellow Brembos fitted by Kaizer at Sly Motors, he fitted adjustable rear camber arms and carried out a 4 wheel alignment to complete the coilover install and set up. It handles like a completely differnet car, Buster was right, I should have done it years ago Was chatting to him yesterday and another cheeky little mod will be on the way when we get back from France I think Anyway I eventually got round to taking some pix of the Brembos fitted, different but I like it.
  9. As above, PM me please if you have one you don't need any longer.
  10. I'm approving this, Dan took the pix yesterday and forgot to do the name, he's a long standing member here and PM'd me regarding his "forgetfulness"
  11. I can also confirm that after seeing this today, it's now a stunner, great pix Stavos!!!👍👍 Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  12. Reduced to £450.00
  13. Nice job, managed to squeeze mine in here Page 19 post 371 http://www.350z-uk.c...7/page__st__360
  14. I see it didn't take long for travellers to squeeze a caravan in
  15. I've approved it, collection or courier, if so how much?
  16. Try Photobucket
  17. That's just ruined my Sunday, hope you're going to stick around Gar? Glwts mate Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  18. How long did you have to wait to get FOB mate? Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  19. Sorry, Laverne needs cleaning!! Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  20. thats enough of that language! Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  21. You're right on all counts.
  22. Ebized has one, forget what it sounds like (important I know) it goes like stink and holds the road like sheet to a blanket. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
×
×
  • Create New...