Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Normal service has been resumed
  2. Split the difference then? If Darren is happy, of course! Then again, if you'd done what I recommended in my first post on this thread and got the inspection... ;) I've been waiting for that
  3. You HAVE to ring reception and ask if it's complimentary?
  4. He's your brother, you have to GIVE it to him!!
  5. Oh dear Lord, this is going to be v interesting
  6. Sorry to hear this Ian
  7. About time too, I've been waiting all day for this The care and precision of a surgeon Top work as usual K
  8. That looks the nuts, can I have the number of your sprayer please!!? I have an Azure 350 that could do with the same treatment
  9. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-33945098 Play nicely
  10. Locked for now
  11. PM an admin/mod with his username please.
  12. He's right. Even mrs glrnet was impressed with the zorst
  13. You'll pay duty and VAT on top of that. Contact one of our traders for peace of mind.
  14. Don;t think I've seen that down here, is it a "smooth" ale, not a great lover of those. More a Broadside man myself.
  15. That Merc looks gross.
  16. What Stu said
  17. Are you still drinking that warm Mild stuff Stu?
  18. Was it a red van?
  19. Wasn't me!!! Was in the van today
  20. Good luck Felix
  21. Got the Brighton Speed trials on the 5th and Gurston Down on the 13th Sept. Thanks mate, I may pop down to Brighton
×
×
  • Create New...