Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Let's keep this on topic please guys
  2. No I'm not!!
  3. No change there Sledge
  4. Ooops ^
  5. Most of it!!
  6. Have you tried Photbucket?
  7. Paints4U everytime Thanks for the update buddy.
  8. See you later mate. That looks the dogs Cant get down to church today, fitting brake pads
  9. The X5 had some probs on the way home.
  10. Pinned for info
  11. From the service manual James
  12. Have to agree Dan, wouldn't buy one just because they put a Zed badge in it, look what happened to MG
  13. That's putting it nicely
  14. Fixed that for you I stand corrected!!!
  15. Or wine.
  16. Looks that way, first post afair.
  17. Fixed that for you
  18. Was looking at Infiniti's recently and noted that with interest.
  19. The Infiniti Q30 looks very similar and will be built in Sunderland, draw your own conclusions:- https://www.infiniti.co.uk/infiniti-world/concept-cars/q30.html?
  20. Nice looking car
  21. This will be interesting, keen to know what you think of them Bob.
  22. Me too, I supplied new disks and pads front and rear for my van to my local indepenedent and all done for £90.00 cash! Not even worth me putting it up on axle stands for that money.
  23. And don't believe a word from a random Canadian, eh?
  24. I thought I heard on the news earlier that the cameraman was shot too? Has that changed?
  25. It was in the Off Topic Discussion sub forum, it was off topic and people may want to discuss it or not, seems simple enough to me.
×
×
  • Create New...