Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. dont be too harsh. Only 9 turnovers this time, we managed 11 against Fiji!!😄 Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  2. Yup, and now I suppose it's just too dark now for any decent pictures *edit* or the other excuse about the car being dirty ^
  3. What kind of post is that?
  4. Nice one, what was the solution?
  5. or
  6. Welcome home, glad you saw the error of your ways. Car looks the nuts.
  7. Ha ha, multiple posts deleted
  8. Well at least he can get some cash back by selling the mower and all the gardening kit
  9. pmsl
  10. Ok, I killed Smudgeon aka Jordan - but I did apologize Wouldn't have got banned for that So how about it Mr Mod Could we get a statement if people are banned, nothing detailed, just to what end they got banned/suspended for? JP,It is currently being discussed
  11. My day just got a lot better
  12. Ok, I killed Smudgeon aka Jordan - but I did apologize Wouldn't have got banned for that
  13. Was for me too, have alerted the forum geeks Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  14. glrnet

    How is she looking

    Think this needs moving to the "bad parking" section. Is it on air? Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  15. I thought GTM had ceased trading? Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  16. Did you change the oil at the same time? Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  17. pmsl
  18. In a what!!? Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  19. yup but they didn't quite use the "f" word.😃 Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  20. Hopefully the reinforced type! Ha, didn't know such things existed (non biker )
  21. Where are you getting that information by the way? I've not seen either of these things reported yet Just curious (No lights and out accelerating the Zed) Sounds like more speculation to me CJ Unless of course Steve K can tell us otherwise? *edit* apparently quad bikes not rgeistered with DVLA do not have the correct lighting or tyre standards. Police have confirmed this quad bike was not registered with DVLA. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3251800/Pictured-Four-friends-died-16th-birthday-party-tragedy-sports-car-hit-unlicensed-quad-bike.html
  22. Nix, your other half looks like he only has jeans on
×
×
  • Create New...