Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Sorry to see you have to that mate, good luck on the job front, you will be back
  2. 12, did slightly better
  3. Well it's about bloody time Spill the beans then
  4. Oh well, at least I'll go happy. You clearly are already afflicted as you think you are in denial
  5. Your not meant to encourage Zeditis...... Of course I am, I penned the name and the definition
  6. If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.
  7. A nose walks into a bar and asks the barman for pint, the barman replies I'm not serving you as you are already off your face
  8. Have you checked the diff oil level
  9. The words you used might be acceptable to you but they are not on a public open forum. They are derogatory terms which can cause genuine offence to anyone, please refrain from this kind of language in future. Thank you.
  10. It was a context thing
  11. I just happened to be here
  12. *Mod edit* I've edited the title and deleted two posts that contained adjectives that weren't really appropriate, please play nicely, thank you
  13. Flyboy started looking at this, PM him http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/60518-new-auto-mirror-fold-mod-with-protection-circuit/page__hl__flyboy
  14. glrnet

    Your perfect 370z

    Bloody hell!! I don't like black cars as a rule but that is
  15. Give Tom at TMG a call, they do excellent work, PM me if you want to chat about it on the phone
  16. , there are plenty out there, you'll find the right one
  17. Always best to PM for a quicker response for prices as Traders often don't see all the posts directed at them if they are busy. Click on Tim's Avatar ^^ and click the send me a message button
  18. Have a good one mate, oh and I'm sure you won't need a guide for this
  19. Fixed that title for you and to the forum that should issue a health warning to your wallet
  20. Jesus they made you a mod! Don't know if I've got the time to get to grips with this new fangled forum! Thank you.........I think
  21. You can change the colour of the theme, it's right down the bottom of the page in tiny text, left hand side
  22. Nice update today http://uk.news.yahoo.com/bomb-hero-dog-theo-given-posthumous-award-144422902.html
  23. glrnet

    Your perfect 370z

    Haha guilty as charged Mind you Will can talk, how many exhausts has he had now Nearly as many as me Not possible!! Such cruel words.... Moderating has changed you Don't know what you mean But wouldn't it be amusing if we could find a way that your post count resets to zero when you reach 10k?
  24. glrnet

    Your perfect 370z

    thought I would start up this thread so that you can all trawl the web for me to give me ideas what to spend the wedding money on as there are a few of us 370z owners now So what would be your ideal / perfect 370z........ this is how my 370z would look and I may just get it looking like that bar I will keep my volks alloys :) Fixed that for you Jay
×
×
  • Create New...