Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. don't know anyone in Sussex but Abbey is a good call. Here's a date for your diary too:- http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/65514-grasshopper-1200-12th-jan-2013-weather-permitting/ Come and say hello
  2. Bluetooth kit cellular antenna
  3. My fave. It ain't half hot Mum
  4. Have a great day Rich Tea. :band:
  5. PM Wasso
  6. One will turn up
  7. lmfao
  8. Really sorry to hear this Mark, if there's anything you need just shout
  9. The whole gang are on it now
  10. Blimey, that's rich!!
  11. But surely that's because we all understand real market supply and demand?
  12. I've posted in the team area for Admin to take a look
  13. Once you get the right code can highly recommend http://www.paints4u.com/ have used them a number of times, match is spot on and good service too
  14. Bloody hell! R.I.P Maccaman, condolences to all your family.
  15. Nice, I especially like the bonnet. I wonder if doing the whole of the front lip would "carry" the black through to the door handles more effectively?
  16. Now locked as concluded
  17. Seems he landed on a snake
  18. As I said yesterday, anything these two do just gets out of hand, I love it!!!! If I didn't have a central heating system to sort out i'd been down tomorrow with figure of eight shaped doughnuts :yahoo:
  19. Excellent Jimbo, that's not an armrest that's a couch The Zed Shed goes trans continental
  20. In France no probs with 98 in most local supermarkets even off the main routes, don't know about Spain though.
×
×
  • Create New...