Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. I'd have gone Orange personally as its quite a bold colour, and will match the engine bay paintwork, then get a Orange spacer from me :wink: plenum whore :wink:
  2. Here we go, bay time :wink:(engine)
  3. lol water sports i should have said "wee" as in "small" Wee was fine, Dave's just a smut meister
  4. http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/install-adaptors-nissan-350z/
  5. Good find mate
  6. I'll swap your leaky letter box for my naff boiler/heating system
  7. Go to your profle name top left and click on Manage Ignore Prefs, there are options there for messages etc.
  8. CS have them too
  9. Have a great day one and all
  10. Not good Al, hope you get it sorted. Shut it old man That's you told!!
  11. Happy Chrimbo Bronzee
  12. Merry Christmas to you too Mr Romanian, ........................I'll get my coat
  13. Well that's 3 of us with property probs but don't envy yours at all Al Hope you get it sorted.
  14. I'm sure Ian will polish your nuts Bob I think they've gone well beyond the point of return Mr G....... They is VERY rusty! Thought YOU could fix them Mr P
  15. ^^ everything blocky said
  16. Have a good one Andy
  17. I'm sure Ian will polish your nuts Bob
  18. Have a good one chaps
  19. Nice job Bob
  20. Nice job
×
×
  • Create New...