Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. That's where you''re going wrong.............................not enough steam
  2. Thank you Ian, saved me over £100.00
  3. And post it here too, pleeeeeeeeeease :wink:
  4. I might be up that way soon, may pay a visit and take some pix
  5. Agree with Craig
  6. Stop it now!!! That is all
  7. Happy Birthday mate :band:
  8. Txtd, and emailed now too
  9. Glad to see you have a matching bucket :wink:
  10. Hello stranger
  11. Nice job Pete
  12. PM'd him when we announced it, no reply, will try again
  13. Milton Keynes I believe
  14. Good looking Zed buddy, a very nice car for someone, sorry to see you're going, GLWTS
  15. Thread locked at OP's request
  16. Can your car get over the humps though?
  17. Yes, the forum fun boy :wink: is 31 today, happy birthday BBK. Have a good one buddy :band:
  18. I'd have thought that was fairly obvious
  19. O he does with the sunglasses on his forehead. Looks like a hair dresser I see your skill set is fallible at last, identification of hairdressers leaves a bit to be desired
×
×
  • Create New...