Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Was just talking about you Squee
  2. The motorway service down through France are pretty average I think mrs glrnet made some notes of the better ones, will see if she's still got them to hand a bit later on
  3. Because she's worth it!!
  4. Scroll down this post for some serious stretch http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/66443-350z-less-than-50k-will-consider-any-age-no-imports-fsh/
  5. Hi Danny, I assume you have looked here:- http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/
  6. Meh, there's no such thing as the moon
  7. I'm 59 and learnt to drive in rwd vehicles, had all sorts but because I hadn't driven a rwd regularly for a few years one insurer (can't remember who) said you need 1 years experience, walked away and went to Admiral now with Prestige. Just shop around.
  8. Tonight..........................Parking Mad!!!!
  9. Model car engine bay photo whore time
  10. Locked as now sold
  11. Nice work Ian
  12. Spacers and need lowering
  13. so now it's Forum Slut?
  14. I knew as soon as I typed abs, at least you get to the gym And run about in the countryside
  15. PAX LAPS!!! Mrs glrnet likes Pax Laps :wink:
  16. Jealous? Next they be letting SMD on the admin team! BTW Nice one Jim! Jealous of living out of this dump of a country but not of being a mod..........I have my place here and I can tell you 'forum menace' is a tough role to fill. Its a bit like being Bond - your filling big shoes; - Connery (the original) aka Sarnie - Moore (the guilty favourite) aka Husky - Dalton (the good one but didn't fill the role for long) aka Lexx - Brosnan (didn't have the stones for it and bowed out) aka Spursmaddave And now of course you've got me.......Craig........the best one who's ripped to f*** Show us your abs
  17. Thought you were a hardy lot up there Martin?
  18. Congratulations Jim
  19. I made my own too a couple of years ago:-
×
×
  • Create New...