Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Guildford?
  2. 10:30 on a Saturday night!! How cool is that?
  3. That could be a very good call
  4. **Mod edit** Locking this now at OP's request. New thread on the way
  5. I'm in Gateshead next week :wink: PMSL
  6. http://www.350z-uk.com/index.php?showtopic=22880
  7. It really is a sight (and sound) to behold
  8. Not seen anything like that on an 04, are there any manufacturers markings on it?
  9. Be careful boys!! :wink:
  10. NO!!!!! :lol:
  11. Here you go:-
  12. Nope but likes the fish fingers..... I fancy a fish finger sandwich now!!! nom nom
  13. Found more than one but all unsuitable
  14. If it's like the previous versions all of the workings are located behind the door card
  15. How long before he finds one
  16. I don't know but I think Ebized may have had a demo auto car. That really is shocking, it just goes to show how little pride some of these dealerships and their sales people have!!! Glad you appear to be sticking around though :wink:
  17. I have mentioned it again recently
  18. They're quiet until you go into the field
  19. Err, no. Now it just looks like there's been a nuclear strike a few streets over! Wouldn't that be a good thing for Gravesend? No!! My buddy lives there
  20. CF shelving, nice Not surprised though :wink:
  21. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-20910980 :yahoo:
  22. Bring back the animated clown!!!
×
×
  • Create New...