Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Sorry to see you go, or maybe you're not.................................................
  2. I'd forgotten about him, thank goodness!!
  3. Oh dear
  4. Tyre porn Dan
  5. He did it because of you Dan
  6. +1
  7. How excellent
  8. Hello Mrs BM to be, congrats to you both
  9. Airport express for me
  10. I even put red "Please Do Not Bend" labels on them, so fingers crossed Posty looks after them
  11. Nice shoes
  12. Locked as requested
  13. Same here, it seems BT have an "unoffical" policy of doing all the properties nearest the exchange first, guess where we don't live?
  14. For that amount of postage I would hope so
  15. With the exception of one or two late payers all calenders were sent out today Hopefully they should arrive by midweek next week The late ones will not go out until Monday now
  16. That's great, how about we change Zedley's name to MaccaZed? (With Dan's agreement of course)
  17. FFS, the only forum member whose broadband matches the HP of his Zed, I move we ban him
  18. 3.4 on a good day
  19. Made me smile again :wink:
  20. We can have a mini Ska revival What a good idea
  21. Love you mucker
×
×
  • Create New...