Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. I'll pmsl if you're right Paddy ^
  2. What ^ keyser said, PM GT4 Zed, he'll tell you
  3. I wonder if they're planning a sequel
  4. You could write a song around that
  5. Thought your post count was down
  6. Happy Birthday matey
  7. I'd be inclined to send it Special D. Have a good holiday
  8. Citroens Especially Xsara Picasso
  9. The second one should be a piece of cake then
  10. Each to their own, hope you enjoy it
  11. Here's one from the weekend
  12. If you don't ask you don't get
  13. Please don't fix your window motors...................... the sun has just come out
  14. And I thought Albatros's were mainly sea going birds
  15. I watched until 2.48 and they all cannot be at all surprised about the outcome!!
  16. There are always two sides to a story and we've only heard one side so far.......................
  17. Speak for yourself pmsl
  18. 1998 springs to mind
  19. glrnet

    mot surrey

    It's true, be nice to Sarah and the dogs, job's a good 'un. Take no notice of Tony, Mark & Scott
  20. Got pulled up in South Africa on our honeymoon two years ago at a spot check. Copper asks where we've been etc and then asks "have you got your passport with you?" "No" says I, he replies "that'll be a 500 rand fine" I was so gobsmacked I didn't say much, then he burst out laughing, he said my face was a picture!! and sent us on our way. On that basis i love SA traffic police
×
×
  • Create New...