Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. It's a Smurf Tool Box, welcome to my world
  2. If you have to pay for a courtesy car it clearly isn't!!!! Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  3. B)Looking good Dips
  4. Yeah but you like in your face green
  5. It is indeed, you have PM coming
  6. If people drive in that fashion then they shouldn't be on the road let alone in a Zed 42 Zeds driving line abreast is not practical either
  7. Excellent, and
  8. Excellent advice Pete
  9. I knew I could rely on Admin
  10. Not yet but there will communication with all attending in advance stating clearly exactly what the club expects of it's members in terms of driving standards.
  11. Please don't do that Adrian
  12. I have this in hand
  13. still makes me laugh
  14. No problems here either
  15. Eeep indeed!! Wiper blades in good nick? Hopefully you won't need them
  16. :welcome:to the but
  17. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-22160187
  18. Why would you want a thicker plenum? So you have more area to polish
  19. PM Will370z he knows of some stuff that he swears by, used on boats I think
  20. The suspension in trading has to end at 0800 today if they've announced anything or not, news needs to be positive od it'll be messy.
  21. glrnet

    mot surrey

    Abbey Motorsport
×
×
  • Create New...