Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Parcel monkey and paisley freight both generally use City link. They aren't actually delivering your stuff they are just like a broker or middle man. If you have the cash a man in a van might be your next best option. With Paisley I think it varies from area to area, I use them a lot and they sub their stuff out to an independent guy down here for collections who then delivers to the depot of the company that Paisley prefer at the recipient's end, I know that includes Shitty Link & TNT.
  2. you should have seen the X-PACK 3.1 Capri I owned :lol: Pictures or it never happened Owned, well and trully owned!! Bob, you are classic car whore poser and it's a pleasure to know you. @Andy, yup, I think they got the idea from the Transit for the leaf springs!!
  3. Good info Mitz
  4. Just something for you to think about - "NISMO Motorsports" makes no sense seeing as NISMO stands for Nissan Motorsports, so your plate surround reads "Nissan Motorsports Motorsports" I think, technically they are illegal too as they display something other than the makers name and BS number, correct me if I'm wrong though
  5. I love a happy ending, that's part one, part two will be seeing you in Wales in a Zed.
  6. This tells you about letter sizing and spacing;- http://www.direct.go...t/dg_067666.pdf And some more light bed time reading here:- http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2001/561/contents/made#6 Only scanned it quickly but it does seem it is the size and spacing of the numbers and letters that will determine the size of the plate.
  7. Or the car self destruct!!
  8. I worry about you but I'm more worried for Coldel
  9. Locked as requested
  10. Look out Darren's in a weird mood!!
  11. Your chemist makes JD!!?
  12. Last time I saw him he was getting prices for oscillating grommet washers
  13. Happy Birthday Rich, have a great day mate.
  14. OP, let me know if you change your mind about advertising you phone number on a public forum and I'll delete it.
  15. JD shares will rocket that weekend
  16. Oh my word!! :scare:
  17. That's booked!!
  18. Very generous offer Hugh, thank you.
  19. The Stillen does look good though.
  20. Read the small print:- In most EU member states, consumers may only claim for defects that were present on delivery.
  21. Locked as now re advertised.
  22. ^ what Kyle R said
  23. Looking forward to seeing the results
×
×
  • Create New...