Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. "It was also a good chance to inspect the Brembo's pads/disks, all of which look good - Again somewhat annoyingly as I was itching for an excuse to fit drilled/slotted discs!" You don't need an excuse, you officially have Zeditis.
  2. Yes, it was really a nice change from sitting around eating and drinking all day Respect to Chris, Bob and Kim, oh and their sleepy helper Dave, lost count of the number of times he dozed off under the car
  3. I popped down today and it was good to see you all, it's fair to say that Matt did a pretty good job of trashing his lump, he managed to put 2 holes in the block, one each side and, threw a con rod and separated the piston from it too. Some head damage as there was asubstantial amount of oil in the plenum. Quite possibley the worst I've ever seen. Anyway here are some pix, I'm sure these will be added to as I left before the new lump went in Out with the old The damage
  4. Take it easy matey
  5. Is it me or does the front view look a bit Volvoesque?
  6. No sympathy here either, this company have been around for years and were one of the first big players in this market, they could have cleaned up to a certain extent but were lazy and sat on their laurels for too long. They were a customer of ours for some time and to be quite honest it was painful, on top of that they have sustained substantial losses for the last few years and have swallowed £40 million in the last 18 months or so from new investors!!! Do feel sorry for the staff of course but it must have been a complete buggers muddle for them to go into administration on Christmas Day!!
  7. Yes Don
  8. Better service than that. I'm under no illusions that the delivery drivers have a hard time and are under a lot of pressure to get parcels delivered. Still no excuse to do what they do though. Unfortunately this doesn't just happen around Xmas time for us. It's throughout the year. If I offered that poor level of service to my customers when I'm under pressure, I don't think I would have a job. Parcel mix ups I can understand happens at busy times such as now, and as long as it's rectified then I accept it can happen, but not being bothered to even ring a doorbell, instead throwing the parcel over the gate, isn't on. We get this all the time from the Yodel driver, just knocks on the door window (we have a bell) and leaves the parcel in full view on the doorstep. You could make a fortune just following the guy around for 1 day!! By the way, this lot won't be bothering anyone again:- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-30602326
  9. Microdon, Rather apt given Andys height the small Welsh godfather
  10. Damn that's hot
  11. I think i prefer popty ping!! Microdon sounds like a small Welsh Godfather
  12. Just sat down with my traditional first Christmas day drink (i've been busy in the kitchen!!) Guinness with a rather large port in it!
  13. That's not in Bob's vocabulary
  14. Fair comment
  15. There won't be any left by the time you get there!!
  16. I LOVE sprouts
  17. I love the Welsh language, completely unintelligble to most of us and yet scattered with little gems like Gwesty (Hotel) and popty ping (microwave), not sure if I beleive the microwave version but still makes me smile. Happy Christmas
  18. More work on the digger later
  19. Some nice new blue wheel nuts
  20. I agree with Tom ^
  21. What they all said ^
  22. Don't do it, getting a bit common these days Bit like ARK zorsts
×
×
  • Create New...