Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Sounds like a result to me
  2. I hope they aren't RE40's, I had these on my 350 when I bought it, not very good at all in the wet.
  3. Give Abbey a phone call now, they might be there
  4. Which Bridgestones?
  5. Unfortunately that kind of behaviour just confirms what morons some of these people are. I think we all realise that this will happen from time to time but to do it with a camera in the car!!
  6. I'm sure there'll be a Keyser update today, it's Saturday so he's bound to be in the Shed Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  7. Do it and never grow up!!
  8. PM Zmanalex mate
  9. Trust you to bring it back on topic ^
  10. Bloody hell mate, are there no ends to your talents? Really impressed. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  11. Strangest library I've ever seen!! Lol Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  12. They know of this type of scam - there's warnings all over Pistonheads about this scam but specifically claiming that Pistonheads are the holding company for the car - but can't do anything to stop the adverts appearing. Once they're reported, they usually get taken down quite quickly. ah, I see, thank you Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  13. Pmsl!! Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  14. That's cos she's busy in the library!! Lol Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  15. Surely if PH know, they could ban the ****?
  16. Nice one VS Heres the linky http://www.350z-uk.c...od/page__st__60 Locking this as no need for any more comments here
  17. I hear what you are are all saying but the OP said the bank ok'd it when he rang an asked the question, someone else said later on that the call would have been recorded, doesn't this go some way to apportioning at least some blame to the bank?
  18. But that's not his name Don't start stirring I only said its a Romanian name or you will have octed leaping about..!! I'm not stirring, just pointing out your spelling error And who's your mate, Google?
  19. Blackvue is a good product
  20. Probably true, it's a shame Trip Advisor would not have approved that, sometimes these places just need telling like it is. Glad I stayed at the museum and had a coffee
  21. I agree but if his bank has told him it's ok then he's got a point to start from, must give some hope instead of no hope at all.
  22. But that's not his name
  23. I've a 50th Birthday party to go to unfortunately
×
×
  • Create New...