Jump to content

Ewen@Clark Motorsport

Trader
  • Posts

    2,019
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ewen@Clark Motorsport

  1. Rich has a contact in that area that may be able to help, drop us a PM for his details
  2. Its worth trying a fluid change first but if it does turn out to be the cylinder you will have to bleed the system again
  3. This is a very popular option with members on here with a lot of happy customers http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/95545-new-xtreme-clutch-organic-inc-smf-350z-de/ Please get in touch if you need any advice we can guide you through the various options
  4. The Xtreme organic kit for the DE is rated to over 400 ft-Ib and we have this running in a few FI Zeds, it just depends on how it will be driven. It can be seen here http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/95545-new-xtreme-clutch-organic-inc-smf-350z-de/ If you want the ultimate that's still nice to use then the 200mm Twin Plate kit is rated to 800 ft-Ib, it can be seen here http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/95787-xtreme-clutch-twin-plate-200mm-ceramic-350z-de-799/ Techniclutch would be one to avoid just Google them, they have been caught out selling fake Exedy kits. As the old saying goes you get what you pay for
  5. We can help with the Y Pipe http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/90183-new-y-pipe-available-from-cms/ In stock for next day delivery if required
  6. We have a customer in the UK currently carrying out this conversion
  7. We sell a pair for £24
  8. Hi Matt We have a very good set of Rays as well as a set of low mileage Brembos, get in touch if you want more information.
  9. Nice! Top guys down at Jap Performance
  10. Whats the weather like there Jixa?
  11. From my experience it will only be the slave cylinder, I have only ever sold two master cylinders against hundreds of slaves. The slave cylinder is easy to change the master takes a lot longer. We do a Hose Technik braided line for £20 for the DE
  12. It will be the slave cylinder on its way out, replace it with fresh quality fluid and you will be fine. A braided hose is also a good upgrade while you're there.
  13. I have good used in stock if that's any help?
  14. Thanks Cookie Plenty in stock if needed.
  15. Paul if it helps I would be able to get it to Dundee or Perth at some point and leave it at a couple of garages I deal with.
  16. What age is your Zed? I have seen this once with an early import you can trim the bits of plastic like you mention and they will connect.
  17. As others have said a rattle like you describe is more likely to be drop links. We have OEM Nissan and Whiteline on the shelf, let me know if I can help
  18. Wish I was! Enjoy the trip Jixa
  19. They can be used on the road and work well from cold but like the Ferodo DS2500 these are classed as a race pad so dust and the chance of noise is a possibility.
  20. We have new in stock they are £49.50 for the front section.
  21. That price is for rear discs and pads only. Please drop me a PM I can run through the options with you
  22. Good stuff look forward to the review
  23. PM on its way
  24. That's discs and pads
  25. I can do them for £140
×
×
  • Create New...