Jump to content

Steel Lynx

Members
  • Posts

    748
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Steel Lynx

  1. Get a Samsung. They rock! The build quality is top notch and the pictures are immense too.
  2. @ rob63. It was bloody dark when I got back from work but yeah. I did go and have a bit of a look around with a flashlight but couldn't see anything. Plus the fact I was due to go away and just wanted it sorted soon as possible.
  3. Welcome to the forum. Car looks very nice
  4. Called Motorline Nissan in Tunbridge Wells and they managed to fit me in the next day (today) turns out that noise was a bit of branch caught behind a wheel and the rear quarter panel. They carried out a health check on it and washed it and all for the grand old price of...... Nothing at all! As always, very helpful people and great service. I know some people have bad stories about main dealers but if you're wanting to use a Nissan dealer I can highly recommend them.
  5. On the subject of iStuff. I'm going to get the 5S soon. Anyone else got one and what are your thoughts? I've got the 4S at the moment (giving it to my brother for his Christmas pressie, hence the change)
  6. If it's good quality meat from a butchers, I like it lightly cooked (a bit bloody) , if it's from a supermarket I usually kill it (again) just to make sure
  7. I've never been a Porsche fan. If I could have a brand new 370 or the Porsche, I'd go for the Zed every time. Guess it's all down to personal preference
  8. I've been an Xbox fan since the original one came out but they can poke this one. I'm getting a PS4 since I think it's more geared towards being a games console with some other bits added in. Xbox One seems to be trying to be a home media centre with a games console tagged on.
  9. Just when I thought things were looking up, I go and get another unknown noise from my car. It's like a grinding noise as I'm going along which gets faster as I pick up speed. I think I read in the manual that the brakes make a bit of noise when they're due to be changed but I assumed that would just be under braking. Could it be a stone or would that have come out by now? (I've driven about 15 miles)
  10. Mine have Low and high written on them. I guess it depends how warm you want your buttocks. I think they just stay on until you turn them off. I would imagine they reset if you turn the ignition off too but not tried that.
  11. Welcome to the forum
  12. If you're getting one, get a 'Bathurst Edition' the S version has a 572PS supercharger.
  13. Lol, that's awesome, the way his shoulders just drop in resignation when he's walking back to the truck.
  14. Welcome to the forum
  15. The Monaro I think, is slightly smaller and lighter but has the same engine. So I've heard anyway.
  16. Discs arrived yesterday. Will have to wait until next weekend to install now as I have a mental week coming up. Will keep you all updated
  17. Happy birthday mate, I hope you bought the cakes!
  18. That looks like a lovely road to beast it on though (when it's not busy!)
  19. Welcome to the forum.
  20. Knowing that it's black base dusted over with silver helps, at least I can try and point them in the right direction and if it doesn't turn out exactly the same, it might at least be close (he says trying to convince himself)
  21. Oh.......
  22. I did direct bank transfer mate. 10k limit per account (at least that's what I was allowed at the time) so if you split the money between accounts you can do up to 20k (or more if you have more accounts obviously) If you phone up your bank whilst you're there they will even talk you through it and name the transfer so you know what it was for. That's how I bought my 370Z. No waiting around either.
  23. They don't know? I think I read that they're not just one colour but a blend of colours or something. I'd rather not go for a different colour, I love the colour they are already (apart from the glaring kerb rash bits....) I guess I will take it to someone and see what they can come up with.
  24. I love type R's, I went with my brother to JAE 2008 as he was on the forums stand that he's a member of with his 2004 one. That's also when I sat in a 370Z for the first time at the Nissan dealers stand. Never thought I'd actually own one!!
×
×
  • Create New...