-
Posts
6,670 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by AliveBoy
-
I use this on my metal, it says use a 1" strip but I use WAY less than that. http://www.shiningmonkey.co.uk/shop/4579423065/Metal-Polish-Pads/6544540 you get 5 metres in total so it goes a long way. I didn't do anything for the middle, I'll try and remember to get a pic or two tonight The tension of the clips holds it up
-
Last night at around midnight I gave up, that was on both my home internet connection on my ipad and via 4G on my phone. Both via tapatalk though, I couldn't open any threads at all as they just came up as loading.
-
Mclaren have confirmed that they don't have a title sponsor for 2014. http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/mclaren-in-good-shape-despite-no-title-sponsor/ I'd heard by a rather reliable source that CocaCola have been interested in Mclaren for a few years, but as they had Lucozade on the car they wouldn't move forward. Now GSK have sold the Lucozade brand I wonder if CocaCola will be interested once some races start being won! I also wonder if now that they don't have a title sponsor to dictate the colours of the car, will they test next week with an orange car like they have done in the past?
-
I did pretty much the same as 14N, just I shortened the tabs to pull the bumper right up
-
Last time I saw it posted on here story was that it was abandoned in UAE - it was a story about the amount of folk just upping and leaving when they went bust... I've read that in the UAE, if you're unemployed for more than 6 months you have to leave the country, so supposedly there was hundreds of abandoned cars at the airports in 2008 where people just had to go back home after the financial crash. What if you're just a millionaire playboy? Do you have to just create your own business and make up a job? Crazy place. I'd be Supreme Allied Commander of Stutopia Enterprises. I think it's for expats who move over there specifically for a job. It's to stop people moving out with a job, quitting and then relying on the state I think Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
-
Last time I saw it posted on here story was that it was abandoned in UAE - it was a story about the amount of folk just upping and leaving when they went bust... I've read that in the UAE, if you're unemployed for more than 6 months you have to leave the country, so supposedly there was hundreds of abandoned cars at the airports in 2008 where people just had to go back home after the financial crash.
-
Finding it slow now actually. Slow to load pages and for comments to be posted.
-
Shining monkey show and shine spray. Smells of marzipan, contains no silicone and DOES contain carnuba wax. Does a really good job and smells the business. Goes a long way and isn't too expensive. http://www.shiningmonkey.co.uk/shop/4579423065/Show-Shine/6544542
-
Is that for a similar effect to anal bleaching? In regard to the tape on wheels, I like it on black alloys, it stops them looking like steelies when they're spinning
-
Now THAT I'd watch
-
Posted this on FB last night... but you wouldn't have seen it!
-
Been having the same issues, lots of different locations too, so I don't think it's just a "my internet connection" thing.
-
Glad I got the right opinion of him that day then
-
I'm surprised at that, he looked set up to drive in Formula E. He's very entertaining though, glad to see him back,
-
Don't get me started on Button, he's an idiot and I could rant about him for days! I used to work on the track at Mercedes-Benz World in Brooklands, we put on an event called "Powered by Mercedes" in November 2009 and had Mclaren, Brawn GP, Force India, all the Merc F3 teams, F1 safety car, DTM cars etc etc all their drivers came too and we gave away 15,000 FREE tickets to people so they could watch the cars floor it round the track, driver interviews etc. Guess who didn't turn up? Button. Guess who didn't let anyone know they weren't turning up? Button. Guess who chartered a helicopter in so that he could come and go quickly? Mercedes. He didn't care at all and didn't even send an apology, thousands of children turned up to see the new F1 champ, and he just didn't care.
-
His backers put some money into purchasing the assets (a lot less than you think) and as I said Honda financed the running of it. I may seem a little bitter hear, so apologies, but the whole Brawn GP story is over hyped. Honda gave up at the start of the 2008 season, to focus on the new regs in 2009. They spent atleast 6 months longer developing the car than everyone else, and had Super Aguri designers (essentially employed by Honda) workin on it too. Honda spent hundreds of millions of £ on the project, then gave up at the last minute. Yes its a great 'story' for F1 how a team came from the ashes. Ross was a smart bloke and made use of his contacts, secured the best engine on the grid and bolted it to the most expensive and developed car on the grid. Fair play to him. Honda just wanted rid of the whole lot 'business' so were happy to just let it go so it didnt cost them any more money. They spent years pumping millions into it, and got no return. And the car wasn't that great anyway, as soon as the playing field was levelled they didn't win another race. Once double diffusers were deemed ok, everyone caught up over night. I also don't rate button, he had an unfair advantage and has been rubbish ever since. Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
-
That could be perceived as being weird....
-
I had one the other night that I woke up and my engine bay was empty. Like, not a cable, hose or anything. I woke up dripping in sweat as I was freaking out so much
-
I was only 5 out I don't like the fact that I could get 1/4 of a rollcage for the same price as that
-
I went though a stage of taking pics of my 'Babs' and saving them in my kebab folder on Facebook. Fycking love kebabs. I need to Facebook stalk you, sounds like it would be interesting haha Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
-
Mind me asking how much you paid? I got quoted over £200 for one new. Currently I do without one Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
-
I'm 6'3 and weigh 11 stone. Built like a pipecleaner and eat what I like when I like, I'll make the most of it whilst it lasts! Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
-
Mine is in 3 pieces, rusted right through at the fixing points on either end took 2 bolts off and it hit me in the face
-
I have an HKB boss, which puts the wheel in a perfect place, so I don't want to add too much to it with the quick release. How is the driftworks one?
-
So life then Reading some of the comments on that link are terrible, people really do hate him dont they! If he gets put away, imagine his sphincter when he gets out! They could use it for a wind tunnel