Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Supra. I wanted a supra instead of a Z but couldn't get insured. Now I have too much money in my car to sell it. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the Z, I've just always wanted a Supra. One day I'll put a 2JZ into the Z and have the best of both worlds.
  2. What a *****. It's people like him who give drifting such a bad name. That wasn't even drifting, that was sliding the back of the car around with more luck than skill.
  3. Did you put these somewhere on facebook?! I'm sure I looked at them last night and went "ooooh"
  4. Christ, she's wearing nike trainers! That doesn't fit in with the whole Puma, Mercedes sponsorship...
  5. I've never even watched an episode of it! Same with Breaking Bad, Homeland and The Walking Dead GET OUT! Which am I being kicked out for?!
  6. I've never even watched an episode of it! Same with Breaking Bad, Homeland and The Walking Dead
  7. I'll be sat at home waiting for new wheels to arrive I'll be sweating my ars3 off in a tiny metal box having the time of my life
  8. I'll be there, hopefully somewhere near the front, 100% drifting though
  9. Day after I get married.... think the then wife will allow me to go?
  10. Politically Correct south park?! What's in that, the credits!?!
  11. Yeah but your boot is like adjustable spanners You had so many pre fit options on the boot for it to go on too true
  12. Dare I ask what that is?!
  13. 1. House 2. Under The Dome 3. Bates Motel 4. Helix 5. How It's Made 6. How do they do it? 7. Tanked 8. Fast and Loud 9. Airplane Repo 10. River Monsters
  14. Took me 3 days all in, 1 to order it, the next for it to be delivered, the next for me to fit it
  15. I'm not sure, it's a couple of years old, I can check when I get home tonight. I THINK it's the old version of this: http://www.kenwood-electronics.co.uk/products/car/receivers/DDX3025/
  16. Maybe we left earlier then... I don't know. I know I was a wreck though and in a terrible mood all day as I left the car at home
  17. Boom! Got a females number and didn't even have to do anything, +1 to me! You weirdo The female you bought to Ace Cafe was nice, Elin liked her too which is something special Pre meet is probably better, it's always a pain when everyone turns up at different times. It's easier to make a neat/good stand if everyone is there from the start. Looks like it's a 2am start for me then Might be able to organise a bed for you in the garden Cool! That means it will only be a 2.30am start!! Last year I was up until 2 trying to get an exhaust onto the Z, left home at 6am and was there in plenty of time The Z didn't leave home though
  18. This is exactly what I don't want - a bright display that doesn't dim at night which I find quite distracting when driving on unlit country roads. I want to concentrate on the road not the interior of the car I'm all for touch screens, I just wish they'd make one with a single good quality physical volume dial, and everything else can be controlled from the screen. No garish logos, plain black fascia etc, and a simple functional touch screen interface. I'm surprised there aren't more android based head units on the market. They do exist but on the whole the reviews are not great. Sounds like you need to go Kenwood, you can turn the screen off and keep the radio/mp3/iGay etc playing, no annoying beep, plain black and a volume dial. I'll try and dig out a picture of mine. Edit: best I could find, I've got the colours set to green, but you can pick any you like.
  19. Boom! Got a females number and didn't even have to do anything, +1 to me! You weirdo The female you bought to Ace Cafe was nice, Elin liked her too which is something special Pre meet is probably better, it's always a pain when everyone turns up at different times. It's easier to make a neat/good stand if everyone is there from the start. Looks like it's a 2am start for me then Might be able to organise a bed for you in the garden
  20. I'M THE SAME GENERATION AS YOU
  21. I had a tungsten ring for a fair while, I'll probably get a titanium one (maybe palladium) for the wedding band. It's pretty cool using a heavy metal, it never scratches (no matter how hard you abuse it) and it has a fantastic weight to it for such a small size. I had a ring made for my wedding in August, and although the guy I used will make rings in titanium I was advised against it for everyday usage. Most hospitals are unable to cut titanium, so if they need to remove it you may well be in for a long painful wait
  22. Suppose you could spend a fortune fitting a headunit from another nissan car....? I'm guess they might be interchangeable?
  23. Pre meet is probably better, it's always a pain when everyone turns up at different times. It's easier to make a neat/good stand if everyone is there from the start.
  24. Yeah, I thought the Spork was more impressive! Really cool, but not sure I'd want a titanium ring though. If a hospital ever need to remove it after an accident etc, you're rogered!
×
×
  • Create New...