Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. LOL love it
  2. About that with pace ward Im 33
  3. Yes mate standard stillen kit Tuned with Ecutek You was a little more hp quite a big torque difference tho
  4. I'm guessing 502 bhp at the fly. Can't see his sig on mobile Jealous as he has more than you Hahaha Edit .........did More thankfull I have less I think
  5. Awesome lots a photos dude great weekend ahead for you then
  6. I'm guessing 502 bhp at the fly. Can't see his sig on mobile
  7. My oil is regularly between 90/110
  8. Sell it and get a nismo dude
  9. Sorry to hear that man What power was it at
  10. And it is double the price so you need deep pockets let's be honest it's the reason most of us went for the Nissan Me included
  11. Nice pops and flames was that mapped in did you say
  12. [quote name='brillomaster' timestamp='1455712216' post='1587461'] nope, at the end of the day its still a ford focus hatchback. if I needed a baby carrying car it would be a BMW 435i Gran Coupe. although optioned its around £45k [/quote] So it wouldn't be then lol
  13. I think they look awesome If you need a boot and 5 seats
  14. [URL=http://s621.photobucket.com/user/nickhollingsworthpms/media/FB_IMG_1455704511630_zpsmhholyzi.jpg.html][IMG]http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt298/nickhollingsworthpms/FB_IMG_1455704511630_zpsmhholyzi.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Niki is having it done at rsv at the moment along with other bits
  15. Gauge arrived today guess what my weekend is going to consist of lol
  16. Yes nice I look at this picture regular
  17. Hi Mark Errm, I'm about as good with a Windows laptop as I am with the internal combustion engine, I would probably prefer to come down to you I assume probably best to get the de-cats done first? If I can do it anyone can lol
  18. Litchfield will also do Ecutek if you really don't want to travel down to abbey But I'd say mark knows the 370 better he's more experienced with the platform
  19. Go for Ecutek over uprev I've had both and features like adjustable traction control are worth the extra alone The car seems to drive a hell of a lot smoother as well
  20. And then I pulled the fuse and my disklock out of the shed
  21. Hpc in Birmingham replaced mine no worries After I posted on Nissan UK page on Facebook about the terrible service lol
  22. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=981431081932454&id=409671965775038 Anyone popping down to this Saturday I'm from Birmingham but having a run down
  23. You will love it I can almost foot to the floor in wet and it sorts it out
  24. Did you have the traction control?
×
×
  • Create New...