Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. I better get my order in
  2. That did cross my mind I might just go with blacking out the chrome
  3. Give rsv a shout mate Speak to either matt,stew or rich and they'll sort something that suits your requirements RSV Graphics & Window Tinting Unit G3, Dudley Central Trading Estate Dudley Central Tradi, Shaw Rd, Dudley DY2 8QX 07514 105215 https://g.co/kgs/lE1H7
  4. Hey guys bought these for the stealth bomber...and well yeah you know the rest lol Looking for £60 posted
  5. No I'm not but was just thinking of getting some done like yesterday lol
  6. You should get it to a pro asap mate Don't do more damage Hope you get it sorted
  7. I give you a month before you cave
  8. These are what I have James Quieter in the car but louder out the rear!!! Awesome sound though *Places hands over ears LA LA LA I AM NOT LISTENING!!! (uh-oh...) I'm on the hook for £1,500 worth of different HFCs/ test pipes now trying to fine tune my accoustics, this is getting ridiculous! I keep justifying it by telling myself the project is nearly finished. Its just unfortunate that I have now taken on another project just as this one is coming to an end! Ah well, YOLO etc etc.. I am sure it will be fine. Worst case scenario I can either keep the Motordynes, or be a shy wallflower and put the stock cats back on, having come full circle and pi**ed a load of money up the wall. To be fair, if it doesn't work out at least I can rest easy knowing I have ruptured many eardrums in the process. Before I added the HFCs it did sound lovely with just the Cobra CBE nd the standard car, so that with just the G3 intake would still sound pretty sweet I am sure. I suppose how it all sounds depends on what exhaust the Motordynes are mated to anyway, so roll the dice baby and Motordyne me up! I'll report back when they are on the car and have had chance to coke up and settle in. If they don't work for you send them straight my way lol
  9. Rip prince All this death makes we want to just go out and get a gtr pmsl
  10. Well done mate Car looks spot on
  11. I had a Sibon it was spot on definitely heavier tho
  12. And I was just about to buy your exhaust oh well lol
  13. It's lovely in a standard kind of way it's a credit to the previous owners I thought it was going to feel very slow after the charged z but it still feels quick just in a very sedate kind of way lol The handling feels a little urgh less planted So I'm definitely going to do roll bars and kW v3 again The last one felt a treat with those on
  14. I went for a little drive tonight im still trying to decide if this one is a keeper or not So hear she is 2010gt 20000mile what do you think
  15. HI Josh, you may still want to have a look at ONEighty's website... They also do a rather nice halo kit for the E90 M3 which I am sure RSV could fit for you. Link below for more info: https://shop.180.nyc...rb-ring-diy-kit I think having this done as part of the group buy might be pushing the boundaries a bit though! Not when you know the owner talk to me Josh lol
  16. So nice
  17. I believe the price quoted is to remove split,paint (fit your halos or ones supplied at a cost by rsv )re seal and re install your lights to you car dave But I'll let James confirm
  18. I will also be taking advantage of this at some point As most of you know I'm close friends with matty the owner of rsv so I'm going to stay impartial But having spent a lot of time with matty I can say he takes the business very seriously and expects the highest quality work from the lads which they thrive on delivering. The ones that have attended our breakfast meets will know they don't do things by halves I know people that have payed quite a bit more than this price for this service threw other companies so this is a steal
  19. Ecutek allows much more control over fi applications as well it's the way I'll be going if I go with fi on this new z
  20. Yeah it all happened a bit fast mate one came up in nice condition with the right miles etc so I thought sod it
  21. Are these 2 the door prices Adrian?
  22. Sorry I'm on my phone doesn't show Yeah got you pm Cheers I'll have a think about that and check some videos out
  23. Oh what you got
  24. Sorry mitz Yeah was thinking used Don't know how long this z will be around so not looking to throw a grand at a pipe for it to be worth 400 quid in a year
×
×
  • Create New...