Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Lol yeah I'll probably be the same lol Yeah ok mate speak later
  2. I seem to remember your thred We're down in the midlands PM me your number and I'll get it touch
  3. It's about starting looking for my mate and actually thinking I'd like another lol And my mate didn't drive his evo in the winter it's a tme and going up in value so he wants to keep it mint
  4. Lovley
  5. its all come out of the gtr pipe
  6. i had visitors drop in sorry didnt make it vlad
  7. my mate is looking for a cheep winter toy while his evo is away from the coming bad weather we spent the day looking at mazda 3 mps and civic type r yesterday id love another civic for the missus\toy for when i dont want to stack the miles on the 370z but god theres some dogs out there such a shame these cars dont get looked after id like to get hold of one of the last ones with the recaros etc looks like ill be kissing lots of frogs if anyone knows of a minter shout up ill pass the details over to my pal
  8. Mine sits between 85 and 103 then the fans kick in
  9. I'm just shy of 400 whp and is a licence losser lol
  10. With your bonnet Nic this would look awesome ! Yeeeeeeeeah It would can't help thinking money money would be better spent elsewhere tho
  11. Looks amazing Love the spoiler and the bumper top job I here the weather is great this week get out and drive lol
  12. Was going to suggest, sounds like there's no oil at the top, something blocking it, oil pressure low. Glad you went to Sly and it's all sorted out at a resonable cost, by somebody that knows Nissan engines inside out. Sounds like this chap is worth a visit When needed
  13. Happy days We're hopefully have a meet up at svm soon you should bring your car along
  14. I based that on £100 a room per night, which seemed about right to me. And there was me thinking I was the posh snob on here All depends how you want to do it I guess but I'd say on your working out you can do it fairly nice no need to slum it
  15. Yes all the laws will be published in our booklet
  16. £700-1000? Only if you're filling the tank with water and sleeping rough! Not at all 700/1000 plus feul is more than possible in 4/5 star hotels and I spent about 600 on fuel and food for myself and my girlfriend for a week For example this place http://www.palacebormio.it/en/wellness We have negotiated a verry resonable price
  17. Yes we are organising/running a weeks driving holiday next June We have set the limit to 15 cars all on a invite basis for now which we have already filled My friend and I have both done a couple of these sort of trips. And found them either To big with no personal feel or to tiring so just long old days draging to hotels to tick the next box. ie the ring or stevilo for example We wanted to create a driving holiday where by the emphasis is on both of those words. So nice enjoyable days not to long! Minimal motorway or major roads And really build the route based on quality not quantity . My freind spent the week in europe the other week checking out hotels. All of which we think we can make 4/5 star places so people have the most relaxing evenings possible. with plenty of places to explore of an evening etc The group of 15 we have assembled are made of like minded people that are all sensible enough to have fun.without asbo behaviour nobody wants that on there holiday Some really nice cars everything from lambos to gtrs to golf GTI and of course 370zs That's not to say any car of any value isn't welcome this trip is about the people It's the people that make these trips great! The main thing we want to achieve is a happy group that enjoys there trip. And comes home having had fun and also relaxed But also feel that they have had value for there money And hopefully will want to go again the year after Hopefully as time goes on maybe we could do two a year.but keeping the numbers small to maintain the main objective of quality over quantity It's early days and we want to get things right hence why I wanted to hear all of your opinions
  18. Fantastic reply thanks dan
  19. Hi guys I'm reaching out to the community to get your thoughts on European trips What I want to know from you guys is things like What would make you do anot organised trip over just doing a trip with freinds What would be an ideal amount of days for a trip What sort of money would you like/expect to pay for said trip What would you like/expect to get from your trip for your money How many hours a day would you prefer to drive How many cars would you like to be on the trip Etc etc Thoughts and answers on a postcard below Thanks in advance guys
  20. Apologies to the op I shall take my research over to a dedicated thred Great to hear what you guys think! As we want to build something that people want and not just what is shoved in front of them
  21. And a good excuse for a drive
  22. Is the Litchfield tc done using Ecutek if it is I can vouch for that on the 370z it's awsome
  23. Can't say I look at mine. ..I just jump in and drive Nice tidy fit tho
  24. All good points guys keep them coming The rally I just did was 1000 pound per person ams that's one of the cheeper ones
×
×
  • Create New...