Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Dose any of this stuff fit 370z
  2. You can't say that without a few details Gonna be getting the remap done, optimising the turbo to increase boost, reduce lag and lower boost threshold. Hoping for +60bhp and +80 lbft - should take it to 370bhp and 370lbft torque. Lurvley
  3. You can't say that without a few details
  4. Lol awesome I've never felt 100% confident in the 370z On the twistys Maybey is my driving lol Its right what Chris Harris says 8/10th car I think
  5. I see what you did there lol
  6. I have to get a freind from Rugby so that's the reason for M1 I need to have a good look at the map M40 is defo a beter run imo bit ill see
  7. How did the amg compare wroth the gtr on your Scotland trip? It's verry fast 4wd Lighter? Was it anywhere near it? Just out of genuine interest that's all
  8. Awsome I shall be there waiting for 830
  9. John are we cool to meet at Rugby junction of m6 ? If you come off the slip road for rugby take your first left there is a lay bay I'll be there Then we slip straight back on again Or Watford gap on the M1 if you ready for a coffee by that time
  10. Do it
  11. I'm confused now boys which way we going ?
  12. Hi guys I've agreed to meet John On m6 and travel down M1 as I've made plans to get my freind from Rugby Have a good run down see you all there
  13. Mini convoy coming off here Josh remind me of your rad Friday
  14. Yes your right bu to fair might get him to come over to me I'm at junction 6 m42 I can't stand the M1 it's all 50 mph I shall let you know
  15. Yes mate just finished counting your money out lmao amy particular notes you would like lol
  16. awsome what route would you take ? i have to get my pal from rugby what time would you leave
  17. Im happy to travel down on my own but if anyone is going from the midlands and wants to convoy down post up your interest here
  18. I'll try and make it over if I can si
  19. Welcome great colour combo
  20. Good luck getting this sorted is a Lovley motor
  21. Good man
  22. Cheers Thanks all ! Just dropped it of to Tim at Envey Valeting for full paint correction and ceramic coating ! Can't wait to get it back Drives it once gets it detailed lol
  23. I'm constantly scratching lol But can't afford it in reality Luckily have a few freinds that own them and let me play now and again
×
×
  • Create New...