Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Tell them there's a possible few sales resting on there price
  2. I can't imagine launching a standard car dose it any good I'm always rolling well before mine gets the boot
  3. I think we have what we have now mate it is what it is As long as your mapped accordingly then no harm done just means you can't push the car as hard I suppose. to extract all the power from the kit
  4. I'll give that a miss then lol
  5. I be interested to see that Mine was hitting 70 degree in the dyno with the stillen rad. It still hits high 50s on very hard throttle it just recovers so much quicker with the bigger rad But as mark says I've seen a rise in engine temps now because of the air flow the bigger rad consumes More air flow needed
  6. special tops tell me more lol
  7. Thats good to hear yours is a twin turbo isnt it alex? so you think the 370 drive train would be good for it ?
  8. what sort of maximum do you reach ?
  9. Ok somthing has come up which would possibly see a 370z running 600bhp and around the 500 tourqe mark i cant say what it is just yet i will report back when i get some more details But apart from the obvious fact the engine would need building and also a strong clutch my question is would this power destroy the standard manual box / prop shaft/drive shafts etc etc?
  10. i think that is the source of the heat soak tho mark do you know what sort of iat temps you get with the gtm kit ?
  11. 2nd that our cast manifold is daft when you think about it good work mark
  12. Yes but there nearly new price James my freind runs them he was there on Sunday the black 370z with the scull wrap on the bonnet Simon Mitchell Find him on Facebook in the bhp meet page he'll be more than happy to chat to you he's a great guy I do know he loves them
  13. And what else
  14. Is this on stock suspension
  15. Is there any more room in the front of this than the stock bumper
  16. Whhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaat I just made an order on the phone
  17. http://www.370z.com/MagazineArticles/tabid/57/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/14/Nissan-370Z-Review-Engine-VQ37VHR.aspx
  18. They are awesome cars & I've owned many including 400bhp evo 8, 380bhp focus RS mk2, 350bhp Scooby & this ep3 is the best car I have owned! But just fancy something new now as getting in to 350z now but want one that's modified a bit etc. This is weight stripped & with the ultra light weight rega's & all the carbon its took a lot of weight off it's like a rocket powered go kart haha! I've done some mods but the previous owner did the charger & tuning. Can I ask u Dave, what did u prefer out of your ep3 & the 350z? Do u think it's a good move as I have never driven one but love the look & sound of them! I went from the ep3 to a 370z which is now supercharged I still mid the lightweight nippy feel of the civic But I just did 3000 mile round europe in the 370z and there made for it Long distance tourer but can still have fun Got to say when I'm out hooning I find it a little frustrating when with more nimble cars like my pals evo and S2k etc Can't have it all tho I supose I also still love the 370z every time I get it out
  19. Yeah he uses Chris top fella He picked it up from him last week had his diff done and all new brake and fuel lines Then this
  20. One of these is being donated to our charity raffle verry kindly So get yourself down the meet at svm for a chance to win one
  21. Thanks Adrian your a gent
  22. Hi Adrian we are going raise money for cancer research and possibly one other depending on how much we raise Here is a link to the event On Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/1515598665428450/ Come on guys even a twenty pound voucher to spend with yourselves and I promise to shout your name from the roof tops
  23. Hi guys As you may or may not have seen a freind and myself have set up a breakfast meet on the first of November at svm . It's grown beyoned anyone's expectactions and is set to be massive. We have everything from hot hatches to supercars coming along Along with a good turn out of forum members Along with the svm and rsv graphics we are doing a raffle to raise money for charity more than likely a cancer charity. So what I'm after from you guys is somthing to put into the raffle however big or small it may be anything is welcome. and it is for a great cause I think cancer could affect most of us in some way at some stage of our lives So anything we can raise against the fight we'll be happy with If any traders fancy donating I will be for ever in your debt lol Feel free to pm or post on here thank you for reading guys
×
×
  • Create New...