Jump to content

Stutopia

Administrators
  • Posts

    9,737
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stutopia

  1. Sometimes the answer isn’t always inside the box.
  2. A pencil rubber or peanut butter (smooth).
  3. Paddy & Freddy Do Cars? They've gone nuts.
  4. GLWTS mate, gorgeous Z.
  5. Gorgeous, GLWTS. If I hadn’t started knocking down my kitchen this week I’d have had this off you.
  6. Nice work mate, please don’t take this the wrong way but the “and” is lower case and everything else is upper. I can’t authorise this, my OCD is going beserk!!!!
  7. Thanks for sharing all this mate. Love these big builds, cracking to see all the work paying off.
  8. Cool video guide, these are so good for your confidence if you’re, like me, a bit freaked out by chopping OEM wires on some mods.
  9. Niiiiiiice.
  10. I’m sorry for my error, sorry you don’t meet the rules mate, but spamming won’t help.
  11. Sorry I'm late to this, belated Happy Birthday mate.
  12. Gorgeous looking Z - GLWTS mate.
  13. Stutopia

    GT-Four

    You sure that nob is straight?
  14. I've seen it all now. It's taken nearly 6 years of being on here but it's finally happened If anyone has genuine trader issues, please do bring them to the team before going for it on the forum. It rarely ends well for either party and usually ends up with cliques forming, chipping away at one another for ages to come and one of the Team having to delete a load of posts.
  15. I’d say it’s worth 500 but as your selling for unhappy reasons, i’ll give you a grand.
  16. Stutopia

    Covfefe 2017

    Coventry 2017. 10th Anniversary meet.
  17. Stutopia

    IMG_4641.jpg

    From the album: Covfefe 2017

×
×
  • Create New...