Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. Looks like Dave has just kindly volunteered to help me fit mine when it arrives
  2. I knew something had to be up! Must say, I prefer the JDM rear bumper as well
  3. Overpriced I paid £7500 for my 54 plate back in June with 62k on the clock, and it's a GT model You can get a much better spec for your £8,000
  4. Waits for the typical "it's too scripted, not enough cars" comments I love it, still the best programme on TV by far. Couldn't care less about the car reviews, the entertainment is always fantastic in my opinion Can't wait
  5. Cheers Mark
  6. Perfect until she opened her mouth
  7. http://www.crowderscustomizing.com/Nardi-3700-00-0005-p/nardi_3700.00.0005.htm Any idea what size I need to get? Also, do I need to get the Nardi gaitor or can I use the OEM/another replacement one?
  8. TE37's for sale?
  9. Lexus lights - so shiit, even Lexus don't use them anymore....
  10. Eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  11. Anyone?
  12. I'd personally rather have a proper screen
  13. They all do the same thing
  14. None of them provide power, they merely make up for a design flaw in the plenum which will allow you to get more power from an UpRev, which is basically a remap
  15. smudgedon

    Hydro Dipping

    You want to do what to Dip's face?!
  16. that did make me laugh Let's see the pics of the damage!
  17. I've got OEM cats too mate
  18. Might need these when I fit the new alloys, will let you know in a week or so if they're still here Ian
  19. Cheers mate. Bolts fit perfect, they were custom made for me by a friend. Looking at putting a couple of kits together. Will see if I can get a price together Defo let me know, purple is my colour
  20. You'd be better off marketing the property at a price that people can't refuse These people will give you SOD ALL for it
  21. Awesome progress, can you send me a link for the purple engine bay bolts please mate? Everything fit OK I take it?
  22. That looks ridiculous!
  23. Perfect, thanks
  24. Sounds so scientific
  25. !!!! Good find Rich, didn't bother reading anything else
×
×
  • Create New...