Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. I have, but they don't take into consideration the slight bit of stretch that I want
  2. What would even be the reason/motive behind faking it and conning billions of people? Makes no sense Conspiracy theories annoy me
  3. I'll believe Wikipedia and photographic evidence over The Guardian
  4. *sighs* Thank you Git
  5. Explain...... And if it's fake, explain how we're able to photograph the lunar buddy and other bits left behind, as well as reflect light off them from Earth using a laser
  6. So, the moon landing. Real of fake? GO!
  7. Really?? When?? You didnt fall for that fake moon landing film back in the 60's did you? Oh god, you're not one of them are you?! *starts "man landed on moon conspiracy" thread*
  8. In other news, man has landed on the moon!
  9. Hey guys I know these sort of questions are asked to death, but I promise I've tried searching!!! Just find all sorts of conflicting information so was hoping you fellow Zedders could help me The new wheels are 19" Buddyclub alloys, 8.5J fronts and 9.5J rears (Don't shoot me) I'm wanting a small bit of stretch on the tyres as I'm going for the low and stanced look So what would people recommend?
  10. 30+?! Stay well away if they're stating that, will probably be a bit fit and brake after a day
  11. I want to build some old skool arcade machines like that
  12. I want to build some old skool arcade machines like that
  13. Just have them because.. Haha Mystical blue and green glows in the dark ;-) Have you got prices on a custom switch? i.e. one that has text on it that they don't already have?
  14. I still need to decide what I want a switch for!
  15. Ah N64 Goldeneye. Classic! We did one hit kills and only done slaps on 4 player the other day..absolutely legendary LOL!! Slaps was so funny, and the BIGHEAD mode as well Paintball was always fun
  16. Poor effort
  17. Does that mean you're moving in? Hell NO!!! I just know how miserable she was making Smudgedon. She did have a good side to her... I usually found it was from behind
  18. Does that mean you're moving in? HELL NO You gotta be kidding me!!! Some are up in the loft and it's too much effort. Others are hidden somewhere under a pile of junk that my brother likes to call his clothes (in his bedroom) Ah, that's cheating. They must all be setup and working to be included in this list
  19. Pics of them all Dip
  20. Good to see some retro gamers And yes Dip, she's gone
  21. Only game I use on the Xbox 360 is Forza, PS3 is purely for Gran Turismo My favourite is Goldeneye on the N64, so many memories! Mario Kart on the SNES is good fun too
  22. Now that the ex-biatch has got the boot from my house, I find myself playing my games consoles more often I've recently added some retro consoles to my collection, which now consists of: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) Sega Dreamcast (barely play it, so crap ) Nintendo N64 Playstation 1 Playstation 2 Playstation 3 Xbox 360 What consoles/games do you guys have? Any retro fans out there like me?
  23. Saw a Zed parked up in the Reebok Stadium car park as I went past on the train at about 12.30pm today on my way to a client meeting Anyone's on here?
  24. 1. Martinmac 2. Marzman 3. The Bounty Bar Kid - TRACK 4. Wizard 5. WINKJ 6. Amyzed 7. Keyser - Track 8. Dave-350 - TRACK 9. 350Ad - TRACK - If i still have it :wink: 10. smudge - TRACK
×
×
  • Create New...