Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. which shade Cadbury purple is the way to go
  2. On the way home last night, spotted a Sunset coloured Zed parked just off Chancery Lane in London Either had a Chargespeed or an import rear bumper, with aftermarket alloys of some sort Anyone off here?
  3. No one wants my current one by the seems of it Ian, so if someone beats me to it then so be it
  4. Kevin was kind enough to pass this onto me when he left as I bought something else from him PM me for any queries as I have no real use for it
  5. Nah the ones from the start of the thread are all gone coz the links have moved round I think
  6. Purple > gold, you know you wanna
  7. Worst comes to worst Ian, I can send another payment for the purple v2 and sell mine when someones wants it
  8. Moved my photobucket around, gonna start a new thread this week and update the pics
  9. My purple one might be for sale, I've changed my mind on the colour
  10. Not confirmed yet, but perhaps this Sunday morning
  11. He's hardly on here anymore, but he's in central London We might be arranging a meet up Box Hill soon if you wanted to come up for that? Steve won't show his face, he's ashamed of the group now
  12. Haha - Where are you based smudge? Do you have a full nismo system? HFCs or decat? Forgot about the nismo system! EDIT: Sorry, kingston you said. About 1hr 30mins from me Portsmouth is like an hour away, straight down the A3
  13. If you're willing to come up this way a bit, you can have a listen to my Nismo I'm only about 10mins from Kingston on the A3 so could meet halfway somewhere Mind you, you might be able to hear it from where you are
  14. Good work, although personally I can't stand carbon fibre wrap, just looks weird
  15. Be like walking into a cave
  16. Sod laying on ya, i'd be worried he'd eat me!
  17. +1 If you can't ride it, it's not a proper dog. I want this Compensating? For what? Not having a dog?
×
×
  • Create New...