Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. mmmm ... Nope lol I'll give you £3.42, a pack of Haribo and something purple
  2. If only I had the money! Good luck
  3. £190 Always new you were tight Jordan from the first day I met you!! Turn up to a meet and say that to me Oh, wait! You still able to get those Steve?
  4. So I'm assuming Vic or Martin (flyboy) don't want to sell theirs to me?
  5. Nope, sent it back today to get a darker purple, more of Cadbury purple tone What colour is it this week then Smudge? I've got for a "Smurf Blue"
  6. Ye those are the worst sort of drivers in my opinion. Generally oblivious as to their surroundings and what's going on
  7. I do maximum speed wherever I can 120mph outside schools, 140mph+ through the high street Need to get places quick y0! (for those that can't tell, I'm joking)
  8. Mind me asking how much you paid Vic?
  9. £190
  10. GIMME!!!! Just an image I found on Google
  11. You gonna clean the car as well if you get time?
  12. This weekend is supposed to be OK by the look of it, bit colder than the rest of the week though Tomorrow's gonna be 11degrees they reckon!!!
  13. anthracite would look good. Not far wrong, its Worcester Park Oooooooh a local!!!!
  14. SMD loves everything. Rumour has it he loves Spurs! No one loves S*urs
  15. Already PM'd ZMANALEX and Lee isn't responding Anyone on here got a spare plenum cover and cam covers lying about?
  16. Yes Vix, exactly like that
  17. Yup, I know this 1st hand Mine is for sale for $1million
  18. smudgedon

    Purple bits

    !!!! I recommend you delete your browser history after that. You could only have got it through searching for "purple poo" or something
  19. smudgedon

    Purple bits

    How dare you refer to Ziggy as "a poo"!!!!!
  20. smudgedon

    Purple bits

    Idiot! Wrong shade of purple!
  21. PURPLE!!!! Epic numberplate btw
  22. smudgedon

    Purple bits

    You are no longer my fwend!
  23. What he said. Ive done dozens of exhausts on cars before, but was shocked when I came to take the exhaust off my 4 year old, 20,000 mile zed. All the nuts / bolts were totally rusted like they were on some 100 year old barn find car. I couldnt believe it. Took me about 6 hours of messing about to get it off, including getting the angle grinder out and cutting the back box off in the end. Nightmare. Others have said they have had no problems, so it might be okay for you. Even after they chopped the bolts out, getting the backbox off the rubber mounts was a RIGHT biitch! Was under the car with my feet on the rear subframe for leverage, pulling the backbox towards me. Used a LOT of WD40 and in the end I nearly knocked myself out
×
×
  • Create New...