Set of 4 genuine Eibach wheel spacers, 2 x 20mm thickness for the fronts and 2 x 25mm thickness for the rears - the most common and best combination for the Zed
The 25mm rears are hubcentric and have the bolts to screw onto the wheel hub, the 20mm fronts are NOT hubcentric and simply fit between the wheel and the hub. I have had no issues in over 7000miles of driving with these spacers and they really change the look of the car
Eibach are considered to be one of, if not, the best in manufacturing these and a brand new set will cost over £200
Grab a bargain at just £140 collected or £150 delivered
Please note I am not using PayPal at the moment due an ongoing dispute with them over a recent scammer through eBay, so bank transfer/cash in hand only please. If anyone has any doubts about this payment method, I've traded this way with over a dozen members on here without any issues whatsoever
There is already a lot of interest in these, so I'm not really willing to budge on the price as they're already very good value
Feel free to ask any questions