Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. Yes but prefer it without
  2. Met her on one of my old car forums. She was married at the time, however this didn't stop me Been together 3 years and still got bragging rights about having sex with a married woman
  3. I find the bungs give a "bubblier" tone as well, but I can't go back from the noise without them
  4. Sounds like a pokemon card
  5. Zeditis has begun....
  6. Exactly what I was doing Thanks Colin
  7. Settles down to about 60 when warmed up I guessed it was something to do with the viscosity but was quite alarmed when it neared the 120 mark!! Cheers guys
  8. Noticed this recently since its been cold, my oil pressure gauge seems to read a lot higher than usual, reaching near the 120 mark when accelerating from cold Is this normal?
  9. Seconded, great guys down there
  10. PC gone mad!!! Nothing wrong with my description
  11. Have a read of these idiots actions. Really is worrying what goes through some people's minds!!! www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226570 www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-chit-chat/763645-welded-dif-what-hell.html www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/hey-guys-please-help-my-mods-gone-wrong-80267/
  12. OMG This means I get purple bolts!!!!!!!! Sample should be with you by next week Ian
  13. Having more than 5 will be made available on 21/12/2012 END OF THE WORLD!!!!
  14. Awesome job and a great write up! Might have a bash at knocking up some for indicators
  15. Good luck at abbey mate, I'm due to go there soon but the discussions I've hard with Mark so far are all very promising
  16. Missed this before, lemme know
  17. Ok thanks Harness? You mean the rarejdm cover?
  18. If you read, you'll see i quoted the post where he was considering a £150 mobile option
  19. By all means feel free to go for the cheap option and use someone that nobody has heard of, with no real experience. It will be a generic map that wont perform anything like the work of the professionals Pay peanuts and you get monkeys
  20. Any chance of supplying the side skirts only?
  21. Have fun wasting £150
  22. Think he's away atm as I haven't had a reply in a few days
  23. Be warned - i WILL hunt you down
×
×
  • Create New...