Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. OEM Y-pipe taken from my 2004 Zed In ok condition considering it's age, but most importantly it has no holes or major rust that affects the flow Not sure of a value so £50 ONO for rules sake. Ideally picked up but can arrange postage
  2. Engine cover from a 2004 DE engine. No longer needed by me, in perfect condition with no marks or chunks taken out of the plastic £40 delivered or £30 picked up from Sutton in Surrey
  3. Bought this off a member on here a few months back, had a lot of fun with it since but have spotted a new system that I want Anyone that's seen my car recently will know how loud this system can be, but it's great fun and gives a really nice tone to the v6 of the zed Complete with bungs, fixings for bungs and bolts for rear cans to fit to the mid pipe. Feel free to ask any questions £180 collected from Sutton in Surrey
  4. I don't want machine polishing, I want you to make it chrome I'll be seriously interested in these one they're done!
  5. Oh wow! Ian shall I just give you my car to polish?
  6. A lot of money and your dignity
  7. Dave, gimme your car
  8. Where's my name?!
  9. I'm sorry but I hate posts like this. How are we supposed to know who will be cheaper for you? We don't know if you're male/female, where you live, where it's parked, how long you've had a license, if you have any convictions, claims or non motoring offences etc etc Go to the usual go compare, compare the market, money supermarket etc and put your info in. Our crystal balls will give us nothing I'm afraid! Good luck
  10. I did wonder if it hadn't got to you because of the name. I think the jiffy bag was totally necessary to protect the contents Good news about the early delivery!
  11. Recorded delivery?? God no, the envelope cost more than the sample, and I reused to envelope from someone that sent me something in it If it's not there today I'll send another 1st thing tomorrow
  12. Was sent out Saturday so would expect it to be with you by now!
  13. Awesome work seen 1st hand. Will be asking for more quotes moving forward
  14. Texted
  15. Very productive day Flyboy 2006 airbox kit fitted, motordyne xyz pipe fitted to remove the crappy oem y pipe that was rattling and fixed the broken light in the boot Car is a lot more responsive in lower revs now compared to before, just need wasso's plenum to come through and then its uprev time!
  16. Oh wow.....
  17. With you on that one Rich Awesome cars, no denying that, but they don't tickle my pickle if it were a woman i'd have to thumb it in
  18. Sold! Mods please close
  19. With you on that one Rich Awesome cars, no denying that, but they don't tickle my pickle
  20. Lexus IS F would be my choice, might be slightly over budget though
  21. Bungs back in the K1 http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid270.photobucket.com/albums/jj101/smudge_don/20121104_161755.mp4
  22. Weekend bump
  23. Slight change of tone with the bungs in, more of a fruity v6 sound http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid270.photobucket.com/albums/jj101/smudge_don/20121103_185427.mp4 http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid270.photobucket.com/albums/jj101/smudge_don/20121103_185715.mp4 Y pipe will be going on tomorrow morning, was too hungover to do it today
×
×
  • Create New...