Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. *ahem* Tis my car
  2. Oh no, someone bought the d1 spec cap Wonder who that was?!
  3. Almost perfect I kid, that's awesome. Just a shame its gotta be redone
  4. September is obviously gonna be the best month
  5. Huzzah!!! Can't wait for pics!
  6. Might be interested in coilovers too
  7. I know someone that does....
  8. Oh and the chrome nismo washer bottle top cover thing
  9. Can't pm you but dibs on led lights. Can pay 1st thing tomorrow
  10. Ewwwwww!!!!!
  11. Probably won't tell me but where have you seen these?
  12. I didn't think there'd be a second option of a purple cap and sometimes you have to plump for the closest match. Funny though as I'm having a change and that D1 would look perfect against my polished engine bay, what do you think? I think bugger off
  13. Nice spot Ian but you know that isn't the right purple That d spec cap is spot on though! And a tenth of the price BOUGHT!
  14. Can't wait for pics!
  15. Best I ever got was 1021miles from my 2004 Audi A3 2.0tdi Average speed of 57mph, £80 for 1000 miles!
  16. Depends what you're doing at 40mph. Going down a hill or on a flat, 6th gear will be more economical that 3rd for example as you're putting no strain on the car to keep a constant speed due to the cog ratio However, 40mph up a hill or accelerating in 6th will put strain on the car but you won't go anywhere so you're just wasting fuel It's all about making the car do the least amount of work
  17. I've got a similar challenge this weekend Croydon to Bristol, back to Croydon and then over to Ashford in Kent and back to Croydon 412miles on 1 tank, using M25, M4 and M20
  18. Must have passed each other at some point!
  19. Smudge x 1
  20. I'm in Sutton mate, where are yiu? Just gotta be in the right place at the right time
  21. Don't know what you're talking about Cheers
  22. The glass is always half empty with you Not that it's not a valid point I hate green Friend of mine has made one but is yet to find a suitable road to test it
  23. Again, he's not fussy
  24. Wouldn't work in the UK. Too many potholes!
  25. smudgedon

    Rear tyres

    Need some rear tyres, preferably part worn and fairly cheap as new wheels and rubber aren't far away Was hoping to make the current ones last but they haven't Standard 18" wheels, not the rays
×
×
  • Create New...