Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. +1 If you can't ride it, it's not a proper dog. I want this
  2. Get a real dog, not a rat
  3. *slap* I'M SPARTACUS!!!!
  4. Long shot I know, but wanting the newer style headlights for my Zed if anyone knows of any at a decent price?
  5. Ye ye still for sale PM me for payment
  6. Was on a hill! Once I was out of the car park it was great fun
  7. No real updates recently, been too busy with work Coilovers and wheels are still in their boxes, hoping to send wheels off soon for spraying Cleaned it last weekend and added s few 3 coats of 476, as well as polish the Nismo to keep it looking fresh Few mandatory snow pics: Got bored sitting at home so cleared the snow off and went out Then got stuck trying to get up the slight incline in the car park.... But eventually got out and had some fun
  8. Ye PM me for details of how to pay...
  9. Ford own Jaguar so a lot of jags have the heated screen functionality, used to love it on my Mondeo ST
  10. As per my previous comment Rob, just get a better exhaust
  11. 276bhp was 2003 - 2006 300bhp was Revup models (only in 2006 I believe?) 2006 onwards are 313bhp GT spec has leather seats, cruise control and Brembo brakes as standard
  12. Love the smoothed in rear spats, exactly what I was gonna do
  13. 100dB static 1/3 I presume? Any ideas where I can get mine measured for dB rating? Do MOT places have this test available?
  14. In my personal opinion, don't bother then I would rather save up and get a GT spec than a poverty spec, but just my opinion Good luck with the hunt plenty out there to choose from
  15. I think its £30 for 20 mins. Totally worth it, and last year we had a Zed-only session. This is by far the best show i've been to.... What's the noise restriction on track? Oh ye....forgot about this
  16. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Asos-Yellow-Skater-Dress-10-/251212347339?nma=true&si=qno9YvF0HOv6h8c4pZoGGEdqVwU%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 Spot anything odd in the picture?
  17. Any pics of the rear?
  18. Zed only session would be epic
  19. Lovely looking Zed, the outside is basically what mine will look like (hopefully) in the next few months
  20. "girl" on the left has to be a man
  21. The other 2 being mine and Andrew's?
×
×
  • Create New...