Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. No it means he's working for nothing. Just like you or I would if we where working on our own cars. Example: I go out & buy an MX5 for a £1000 ~ buy £500 worth of parts to fix ~ spend 6 hours of my free time fitting parts ~ then sell the MX5 for £3000. Profit for me is £1500. Working for nothing and making money don't go hand in hand, I'm pretty sure he would have to declare the profits to the tax man as they're bought with the intention to sell. So basically, he's working for peanuts.
  2. Hmm well, offset some of the cost by factoring in your crapspeed exhaust
  3. True but that means he's working for about 50p an hour with the profit they make.. Plus all the parts they fail to mention when totting up the costs. It's just entertainment at the end of the day.
  4. Nope... I said they should put better pictures up if all their description says is 'condition as pictured'... In fact my advert is a lot better than a Distro advert, same crap pictures but with text description!
  5. They are literally the worst pictures ever BUT it's only so I can get it up now, better pictures will be up on removal
  6. That's a nice treat for your passengers but don't you want to sit in one?
  7. Evening everyone, For sale is my Cobra Exhaust (non-resonated version) with TP17B tips, it's from my DE 350z and the only reason I'm taking it off is because I now have a different exhaust. I've had it since new and the exhaust has covered approx. 7-8k miles, it's in good condition and I will give it a good polish up before the buyer collects. It doesn't come with gaskets or bolts, but you can use your OEM ones or just buy new ones. Better pictures will follow as soon as I've removed it tomorrow but just giving people a chance to browse on a Friday evening.. Not even sure if it's worth putting this one up but you get the idea. More pictures: And there appears to be a little abrasion one of the tips but it's the underside: Asking price is £300 collected (not interested in haggling), this is for the backbox and mid pipe. Collection from Worthing in West Sussex, the exhaust will fit in your 350z. Thanks for looking
  8. Because rich people don't bother wasting their time on other peoples choices, they got too many other rich guy things going on.. (I have a poor mans phone)
  9. Pretty sure numbers will be rounded, so 50% will actually be 49.5% etc.
  10. Grey brick lines, they're pretty hard to notice to be fair
  11. I think his point was that he will take it off the road and save his money towards it, I can't see an issue there. Some people don't have 10s of thousands lying around ready for immediate use.
  12. I'm going Yes, would be interesting to see what happens
  13. HR 350z is a lot better according to those that have owned both or had the opportunity to drive both and I can imagine it is. Sorry to disappoint you but you've got the slowest flavour 350z (me too..!).
  14. Well at least you got some options dude be interesting to see where you go with it..
  15. mouthwash

    Genuine hks?

    Also, sticker not hard to get hold of.
  16. mouthwash

    Genuine hks?

    What's with the additional pipes between the mid pipes and the rear pipes? Having a look online it looks very similar but not sure what those pipes are all about.
  17. Just an FYI, Alex hasn't confirmed that he 100% wants this so it is still available.
  18. Yeah, I'm down in boring old Worthing.. I just don't publicise it unless I'm selling something
  19. There is a video on this forum somewhere of an HR being beat down the 1/4 mile by a DE, I don't think it was scientific fact more so the HR driver being a bit slow...
  20. Sorry BM that has come out a bit nasty shouldn't ha, and as points dont make prizes i apologise Points make bans around here
  21. I'm over in Worthing.
  22. I think it depends a lot on spoke design too.
  23. Welcome, not far from me
  24. I'd be curious to see the difference in numbers between the standard style and a true dual, if only I had the money and resources to see the results on a dyno.
  25. I've been trying to do a bit of research on true dual vs single etc and it seems that most standard set ups (y pipe, single mid pipe) are good for around 500hp, so unless you're going turbo there doesn't seem to be any real need to do it unless you fancy it. Only reason I've been looking into this is I'm running a SC and I've heard that Abbey MS reckon the Cobra exhaust (similar to what I have) is naff for FI purposes.
×
×
  • Create New...